on January 19, 2012
I got it for 4.99$ plus 5$ shipping(not sure if it was intentional). Works as intended.
there is no point in buying a new one when you can buy used one.
on January 8, 2014
Needed this for school. The bookstore was selling them for $70. This was much cheaper. Works just fine. Minus 1 star because it came with a partially drained battery, but it was used, so that is expected.
on November 11, 2012
The product has been working great, and really appreciate the fast shipping. Only thing was that the product came in without working batteries. So hence as a customer I wasnt completely satisfied, but all in all great product.
on January 23, 2012
I ordered a turningpoint response card and got it on time. The sender sent me an e-mail explaining why he had to ship it late, everything was convenient. Good job!
on February 25, 2013
I had to buy this responsecard xr for a few of my large classes that required it to take attendance, it works perfectly and have not had any problems with it.
on January 28, 2015
I use it for my biology lecture and it works fine. It's a little different than the ones in the campus store but it was way cheaper so I'm not going to complain.
on August 29, 2014
Works great in class. Arrived quickly. I was lucky that the WiFi at school wasn't working right the day I needed it. So now I'm all set up for classes.
on June 14, 2016
worked perfectly for my lecture class! I ended up having to upgrade to a newer model for next semester but it worked fine!
on July 5, 2014
Does a satisfactory job. Compatible with Kent State University systems.
on August 25, 2015
Clicker did not work and seller never responded to my return request.

See 1 answered question