Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Just the Wii U. It uses a standard 1/8" stereo plug with mic that plugs into the headphone jack on the Wii U GamePad. There is nowhere on the original Wii to plug it in.
Jul 28, 2014 by Rhoq
votes
Yes
5 days ago by SonicLucario
votes
Yes
5 days ago by kelvin gauthier
votes
Well my son has the Wii u and uses it when he plays Black ops game to talk with the other players in game mode.
Aug 9, 2014 by Lize
votes
Unfortunately the downside of using a headset on wii u is that it has to be plugged into the gamepad. so if you want to use a headset and a pro controller you have to use the gamepad too.
Jun 5, 2014 by Brad Portzer
votes
If you have a cover/skin on Gamepad it may block hole. Plug it in and see if the sounds playing through the head phones, If so the i wouldn't worry to much.
May 30, 2014 by kelvin gauthier
votes
If your talking about using it for Gaming on a PC then I am unsure. If you just want to use this instead of speakers (say you don't want to wake up people in your house) then yes these work for that. Plug it into your speakers or Computer and it will work.
Apr 26, 2014 by John
votes
It'sa standard plug that fits the input on laptops or phones for headsets
May 14, 2014 by Gerard Gill
votes
Yes, they do. I bought one and am using it with my PS4. the previous poster is incorrect; it plugs directly into the control via the 3.5mm port.
Oct 6, 2014 by Karel
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers