Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 4, 2014
I bought this cable to work with my Turtle Beach headsets (I have an XP500, Ear Force Delta, and an X41) for both PS4 and Xbox One. I'm not sure why Turtle Beach doesn't package and advertise this for both systems, but it works fine for both.

Also, the advertising on the page is true that other standard 2.5mm to 3.5mm cables will not work. I had two other cables that both did not work before I bought this cable. I don't understand the difference, so those who are savvy may know what to look for in a non-Turtle Beach cable to make it work.

The cable seems well made and good quality and I expect it to last awhile.

Lastly, here's a little tip that may seem obvious to most people but took me a few minutes to think through: Make sure you turn down the game sound and only have the chat go through the cable (assuming you are using this with a standard Turtle Beach setup). You'll need to do this for both Xbox One and PS4 (each system works differently) or your game sound will be distorted.
on May 13, 2014
I order this chat wire for my xbox one controller adapter and it works perfect with the Astro A50 headphones. I love it.
55 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2014
Does what's the descriptions says hands DOWN . I own a pair of turtle beach Px5 that are great never had problems with them when connected to the ps3.
Bought the ps4 and audio worked out the box with px5 but no chat. Turtle beach solution was the ear force chat cable for the PS4.
. Nice work around for legacy model headsets. Though not completely Wireless can't complain. Very satisfied.
on December 29, 2014
I am using this cable, which runs from my Xbox One Chat Adapter to my Astro A50 mixer. It has replaced the need for the 2.5mm-3.5mm adapter that comes with the xbox one chat adapter unit. It works flawlessly. The cord is thick and sturdy, as are the connections on the ends. By removing the adapter I am getting a stronger signal. This is a great solution to removing that pesky little 2.5mm-3.5mm adapter if you're chatting on the XB1.
on January 1, 2014
Used this cable as a definitely solution to the poor USB chat on the PS4. This cable connects from the PS4 controller to the MixAmp and the chat volume is perfect, loud and clear. This is the definitively solution for us MixAmp Pro and 5.8 Wireless MixAmp users.
77 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2014
my teen came to me complaining that he was going to a new headset since the ones he had didnt work with his new PS4! Ha, nice try my friend, I did an Amazon search and found these. Now my kid as a great headset to use with his PS4, and i didn't have to shell out another $200.00.
on October 27, 2015
works great! Just got my xbox one elite controller and im using this cord right now with my astro a40 mix amp pro. If you need a one this one works great. Amazon really needs to let there customers know that it works for xbox also.
review image review image
on May 21, 2014
Works perfect with the Xbox One chat adapter. Crisp, clear, sound. Great alternative to Turtle Beach cables with the large puck on the end.
on March 27, 2016
I purchased this for my Astro A50s - Xbox One edition that came with a special Astro headset connection (that was to be used instead of the Xbox One stereo headset adapter). I needed this specific cable because Microsoft got rid of the need for it's proprietary stereo headset adapter on the new controllers. It works perfectly for what I need it for, and has been durable. Does it do anything special? No. But it is one of the only cables of it's kind that works for this purpose!
on December 24, 2013
I Lost the cable that connects to my 360 controller and that connects to my turtle beach x12's amp so i looked for the replacement and i thiis was it, fit perfectly, came in about a week, package was basic, no receipt or anything just the cable wrapped in a clear plastic but it works so it was worth it, so if u lost your cable or need a new one, get thiiiis~