5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Fur gators are the greatest
Published on January 8, 2010 by FlamingoNut

3.0 out of 5 stars Adults Beware
Published on April 27, 2008 by Tom Thumb

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Fur gators are the greatest, January 8, 2010
I've been a fan of these for years, since I started skiing 17 years ago, and have never diverted. Scarfs are awful when skiing; they always become unraveled and whip you in the face. And all that extra bulkage if you wrap your neck a few times? Ugh. Turtle Fur neck gators are the only thing I wear. They slip over your head nicely, but they will disturb your hair, but I'm not much of a whiner when it comes to my hair getting messed up a bit. This isn't for the person that can't tolerate a hair out of place. I tend to stretch mine out a bit to slip over the head, and I also don't like anything tight around my neck. It still keeps my neck warm. I still have the first one I ever purchased, and it's held up perfectly, maybe just faded a bit from all the washings (black). Hopefully the quality is still the same as it was back then. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product/sensibly priced, January 7, 2009
I had been wearing a Merino wool gaitor that was quite expensive. Someone gave me the Turtle as a gift. Compared to the wool, the Turtle feels better against the skin, insulates just as well if not better, and is 1/3 the price. I prefer it over the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and warm, December 12, 2009
I have owned a Turtle Fur Neck Warmer for Adults for over twenty years and it is still giving good service (though there has understandably been some pilling in that long a time). Recently I ordered a new one and am thrilled with its softness, warmth, and cosiness. Have just ordered another one in a different color. Can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars toasty warm..., December 22, 2007
This is the warmest, softest, and unrestrictive neck warmer I have ever purchased. I recommend it over a bulky wrapped scarf on a cold day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Adults Beware, April 27, 2008
I bought this neck warmer for my husband, who obviously is a grown man. The description of the product was black, one size fits all turtle fur neck warmer. When the item arrived it was a CHILDREN's one size fits all. The product itself was fine, but I returned it because there was no way my husband could wear it. The description does not mention that it is a children's size so beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck wormer, October 17, 2013
Not only does it keep me warmer but it seals out air rushing into my motorcycle helmet so I ride in a more quiet environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars warmer neck, April 8, 2011
I bought this and some other gaiters to try to keep warmer on my motorcycle in the early morning commutes of winter. As a whole these things make more difference than you might think. This one is a denser fabric than some of the others which helps keep the wind out, very important! On the negative side, it is a bit too short from top to bottom for me. It either leaves my nose out chilling or leaves a bare spot on my neck.
Still none of the items I tried was perfect, they all help and I am grateful for them all. I have found that I wear this sometimes around the house too, it keeps me much warmer, surprising the heat that you lose from your neck and face. It is well made and, though I haven't had it long, I suspect it will wear well,

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a scarf!, January 9, 2011
This neck warmer is better than a scarf because it's a continuous loop, so no cold air gets in. Nice and fuzzy. Comes in a variety of colors. Fits in your coat pocket when you are not using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME TURTLENECK!!!, February 12, 2010
James Krol (GONZALES, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought one these Turtleneck warmers for me amd one for my husband. The first weekend ride on our bikes this year was in January. Very cold. Will not ever pull out without them in cold weather now. I actually was breathing hot air on my glasses from this thing. It is a super warmer. Then I bought two more, one for my son, who works outside in the weather and another one for another motorcycle rider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 8, 2008
I bought this for colder weather motorcycle riding - and it works perfect! I picked one up for my husband as well and he likes his too.

Turtle Fur "Turtle's Neck" Neckwarmer