Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 16 Ounces|Change

on September 27, 2011
After reading a test on auto waxes in Consumer Reports, they rated this wax a best buy. And it is!!! It is some of the easiest to apply, and longest lasting I have used other than the expensive stuff like Zymol or Groit's Garage.

What strange about it is, that it is next to impossible to buy anymore other than on-line. Most of the big box auto parts stores carry a similar looking bottle, but it's not the same stuff. It does not have the concentration of Carnauba wax this does. Watch out. All Turtle wax bottles may look the same, but they're not. Insist on getting this one and you'll see how much longer it lasts than the other stuff, if you can find it. It has to be T6 or T6A which is found on the back of the bottle below the bar code in small letters, and say "Carnauba" on the front. All others don't cut it. Watch out.
on June 2, 2011
I bought this to use on my fridge. Black smooth fridges scratch so easily you can't put magnets on them or even wipe them with a regular cloth. I didn't know this and our fridge got hundreds of tiny scratches and swirl marks. I found a website that suggested using Turtle car wax to hide the scratches. You can still see the scratches under the right light, but it makes them almost invisible most of the time. It makes the fridge look very shiny. I'm hesitate to review it because I know this is meant for a car, but I'm putting it up for others who may be using it for the same purpose as me. WORD OF CAUTION: DO NOT USE A RUBBING COMPOUND FOR SCRATCHES ON FRIDGES. Car paint is much more durable. The rubbing compound will only add more scratches. I learned this the hard way.
on May 2, 2010
There are dozens of car wax's on the market & more if you include synthetic sealants

You can spend a lot more for the more expensive brands with fancy high tech claims but they will not perform significantly better than trusty Turtle Wax.

I take keeping my cars well maintained and DO USE synthetic motor oil so sometimes price does not matter.

When it comes to washing and waxing my cars, I do that myself and find Turtle wax easy to apply and it protects and shines my car's paint and finish.

I sincerely doubt that other than a judge in a car contest can tell the difference in shines among all the products. I own 2 high end cars and only mention that again because sometimes price does matter but when it comes to car wax- Nope.

Once a year I do have my cars professionally detailed because when done right that is a long ordeal and I just do not have that kind of time.

Bottom line- if you want to wax and protect your car - Turtle wax which served you father well still does a great job at a reasonable price.

BTW there is no shortcuts to washing your car, getting the dirt off and using a clean soft towel to buff whatever you use.
on July 20, 2008
Bought this for use on our older and newer cars, at the recommendation of a Consumer Reports article. I haven't had opportunity to use many different types of car waxes in the past, nor am I car aficionado, but as an average car owner I was certainly impressed. Application was rather easy (used some generic pads). After leaving it to dry for a few minutes, I wiped it off with a soft towel. Shine was excellent, and stayed that way for several weeks. Very smooth finish. Doesn't do much for slicking off the rain though - water droplets that dry in place will leave the usual dirty-droplet-circles. Really improved the look of the older car, and kept the new one looking new. Totally satisfied, no complaints.
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2011
I own six different cars that I present in car shows, all of them old enough to have single stage paint (no clear coat) and nothing makes them look better than this $10 bottle of Turtle Wax. I've tried the whole Zaino process, pure carnuba's and almost every "premium" wax on the market. While some like Meguiars yellow wax may give a better initial shine, it doesn't have anywhere near the staying power of this wax. If you're looking for something that provides a deep shine, is durable and easy to apply, look no further. I also use it on all our clear coated cars and it works equally well on modern finishes as it does on old. The only caution is do not let this wax get extremely hot or extremely cold. If too hot, it separates and never blends back together properly and if too cold, it seriously degrades the ability of the polish.
on July 17, 2015
Boom! Used the older version of this (I think it was the older version) and couldn't find it any more so I got this. 6 months later still beads water and is slick to touch. I'm not into show cars but drive my original 390 gt like a boss 2-3 times a week. Buy this because it works well and goes on easy.
review image
on July 26, 2011
I purchased this wax based on the Consumer Reports reviews, much like some of the other reviews state. It definitely will not stand up against a more expensive and robust waxing kit, but it can't be beat for the price range.

The wax produced a strong shine that lasted a good bit longer than I had expected it to. The protection is slim, but this should be expected for such a simple and quick wax job. The product tells you to apply in the shade and it's 100% serious about this. When I started waxing my vehicle, I was on the edge of the shade and tried to beat the rotation of the earth to keep me out of the sun. Eventually I lost and I did the last portion of my waxing in direct sunlight. The wax dries almost immediately when hit with direct sunlight. It didn't really affect me, as I just worked on smaller sections at a time, but I was blown away by how quickly it dried.

I highly recommend this wax, but I can't give it a 5 because there are obviously better waxes out there, although you may be paying a bit more for them.
on February 17, 2015
Amazing wax ! I was so used to a liquid wax that Consumer Reports rated the highest a few years ago but could no longer find, and needed an equivalent replacement. After reading many reviews I purchased an extremely expensive top name Carnauba wax that did a good job, but ordered this Turtle Wax T-6A Carnauba Cleaner Liquid Wax as a backup wax to clean and detail and was AMAZED at how it removed oxidation, cleaned safely and glossed, and the removal was the easiest I have ever seen. The only wax I will buy from now on !
on July 20, 2016
Its okay. Goes on easy, wipes off easy, just an okay shine. How really protective is it as far as dust & sun damage goes not too sure about that. Water will bead off until the very first wash then the wax is completely off. I use Maguire's car wash, not sure if it too harsh but it totally removes all wax that I have applied. Maybe its the wash I use not the wax...?
on October 23, 2015
This is the best wax I have ever used. I always used the regular paste wax which was much harder to buff off. I like this wax because it buffed off very easily, left a great gloss finish. A lot less "elbow grease" required and a great finish. I will wait to see how long the effect last over the next few months. Glad I tried this.