Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 8, 2013
Son loves these headphones for his gaming. He especially likes the bluetooth feature as there's no wire between the headset and the controller. We've gone through a number of cheaper headsets as the wire between the controller and the headset gets busted. That's not an issue with these.
on January 13, 2014
No more listening to car crashes and roaring battles an

No cords to get out of the way so I can vacuume
He says sound is amazing and he can answer his cell when it's in another room while playing.
on March 7, 2013
Bought these because my wife works night shift, and we needed a way to watch tv while the other is sleeping.

The connection is amazingly well considering I'm in an apartment where everyone has 2.4ghz wifi going on.

the only draw back is that the earcups are SO big, they actually start hurting my jaw after wearing them for too long.
on January 24, 2013
Bought this headset because it was a lighting deal. Great price and I needed a wireless headset for my XBOX. Grew tired of my two year old twins pulling on my wires of my other set. These sound great, easy to use, feel excellent on my ears, lots of cushion for my ears. They also hold a very good charge, and the charging cord is long, so if you needed to charge these while you played, there's a lot of slack. A great buy for a person looking for a cheaper pair of wireless headset.
on October 2, 2013
The sound on these head phones are great. Unfortunately the instructions tell you that you have to sync the headset with the receiver the first time, which you do not. And the syncing instructions that came with the box did not match the headset. I had to search online to find out what to do.
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
My teenagers kept tripping over the wires to their previous headphones, and finally the wires came loose. I upgraded them to these wireless headphones, and they love them. A lot less hassle, clear reception, and no complaints about hearing or being heard when playing their XBox 360 games online.
on August 31, 2013
These are the best set of Turtle Beach headsets I've owned. Great sound quality and no static interference like my old ones. Love these and highly recommend these to anyone who wants quality at an affordable price.
on December 11, 2012
First let me say that the sound quality was pretty good overall and this was an ok pickup.

Game performance: Worked well with COD, Halo 4 and other FPS's for locational sound, but the audio mix is a little overwhelming (i.e. characters yelling drown out footsteps - not a problem with the X41s)

Chat performance: Mix worked well with the bluetooth chat adapter on the xbox 360, no complaints on either end.

Setup: Relatively easy if you have a component out cable from your Xbox (NOT HDMI). This is the design flaw I mentioned, as it requires a cable that's becoming increasingly rare as people use HDMI. Also, this base station does NOT accept optical input from your tv, which is a major step down from the X41s and XP 500s.

Optical in means you can have everything hooked up to your tv/receiver and then listen to it all through the headset without having to change over cables. The only way that can happen with this station is if you have a receiver already and use an RCA to headphone out.

Verdict: Save your money and pick up the X41s or the XP500s.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2015
Great headset. I stopped playing xbox a long time ago and was worried I wouldn't be able to use it anymore. I simply paired the bluetooth with my PC and was using it to talk to friends on skype and play games on my PC no problem. The "EQ" settings and sound buttons seem more gimmicky than anything. I just keep everything default and it works fine for me.
on January 20, 2016
Great pricing, was kept up-to-date on shipping with the tracking feature. Disappointed it didn't ship with prime shipping however the product was discounted and was as listed and works wonderfully. Son figured out it is compatibly with PS 3 as well as Xbox 360. He was very happy!