Questions & Answers
Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz
by Tuscan
3.9 out of 5 stars (1,662)
Used & New from: $45.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 70 questions
votes
Yeah, where did the reviews go? There was a lot of authoritative information and wisdom here, and it's all disappeared. Someone needs to raise the question with Jeff Bozo (boss of Amazon).
Aug 8, 2008 by David Rolfe
votes
In short, the best answer is maybe. It is very difficult to predict the future value of such a fine product as Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 oz.. While many will focus on the freshness factor, others point to the emotional value of the product. How many of us have fond memories of sitting at a kitchen table, sipping on some warm Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 oz., with chocolate mixed in after an afternoon of sledding.....memories that must be preserved. However, as to to the future value, it is tough to say. How many of us have a basement full of ty beanie babies,or cabbage patch kids, or American Girl dolls, or cases of Billy Beer that never reached their economic potential. I would offer one warning for collectors: beware of cheap knock off imitations. Just yesterday, I was in a local supermarket here in Newark DE, and I came across the dairy section selling gallons of non Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 oz.. And it was flying off of the shelves. That leads me to believe thatthere are others who are stocking up their root cellar with the same idea. And, while I am sure that Hi Point dairy makes a fine product, it is not the much revered Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 oz.
8 days ago by nupi235
vote
Hi Dog, Good news! There is a non-dairy version - it's called Benjamin Moore Latex Eggshell White and, best of all, any that's spilled can be easily cleaned up with soap and warm water - low in calories too! GMan
Feb 1, 2010 by GMan
vote
Not outright, but I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.
Oct 16, 2013 by Stacy Colonna
vote
If you do it is best to cry either next to it or below it. Crying over it is useless.
Feb 24, 2013 by Marcus M.
vote
It is better not to ask such questions. The last customer to do so was "Corrected". It's much better just to order the milk and enjoy it.
Sep 18, 2013 by Bill
vote
Indeed it does! In fact this chameleon-like product changes colors on its own over time. Starting from a bland and nondescript shade of white at the outset, it mysteriously morphs into a gradient of gray-white foundation to gentle, golden, corn-oil hues at its top layers over a period of one to two weeks. This transformation occurs more rapidly the longer the product is allowed exposure to ambient room temperatures. The aroma of the product will also morph from a neutral water-flour texture to a robust, battery acid bouquet that will ward away all but the heartiest of aficionados of this amazing liquid. It will become one of your most memorable and life-changing experiences.
Dec 22, 2013 by Gwynedd
vote
Carefully, and not while betting against a Sicilian.
Dec 22, 2013 by Emma
vote
Amazon has been delivering groceries for some time now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmazonFresh
Dec 22, 2013 by N. Medina
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0x9b311108)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers