Questions & Answers
Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz
by Tuscan
3.9 out of 5 stars (1,710)
Used & New from: $75.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 88 questions
votes
If you do it is best to cry either next to it or below it. Crying over it is useless.
Feb 24, 2013 by Marcus M.
votes
I don't know. I cannot get them to fit through the opening in the top of the jug.
Dec 22, 2013 by Hugh Jass
votes
Not outright, but I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.
Oct 16, 2013 by Stacy Colonna
votes
It is better not to ask such questions. The last customer to do so was "Corrected". It's much better just to order the milk and enjoy it.
Sep 18, 2013 by Bill
votes
Seriously! There were over a thousand, and many were some of the most entertaining reviews I'd ever read on any product ever! Amazon: what's the deal?
Aug 11, 2008 by ZenAtWork
votes
Hi Dog, Good news! There is a non-dairy version - it's called Benjamin Moore Latex Eggshell White and, best of all, any that's spilled can be easily cleaned up with soap and warm water - low in calories too! GMan
Feb 1, 2010 by GMan
votes
I like this milk, oh yes I do, it comes in gallons, white not blue. You can drink it from a cup, you can sip it, you can sup. Have it with a little ham, have it with a bit of jam. I like this milk, oh yes I do, and if you try it, you will too.
Oct 20, 2013 by K. Corcoran
votes
Carefully, and not while betting against a Sicilian.
Dec 22, 2013 by Emma
votes
Yes, by the time it arrives on your doorstep it will be in chewy tablet form.
Oct 16, 2013 by Dale E. Miller
votes
While milk. That is my answer.
Dec 21, 2013 by David T.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers