5.0 out of 5 stars the best wallet, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
Very much like this wallet.
has all compartments for credit cards, other hidden spots.
Looks nice, good in use.
Very soft leather inside. Easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet double zipper, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
i have looked forever to find a glamorous wallet that also fits all my stuff, this one is it, some may call it a mini clutch, but to me its a gorgeous , practical, roomy wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini office ~, July 27, 2012
This is a well thought out wallet. There is a place for everything and more. There are zippered compartments, a checkbook cover, slots for credit cards, long slots for bills and receipts, an outside zipper on one side and a long slot on the other, a plastic insert for photos - if you can think of it, it's there. Its configuration allows you to arrange your things any way you like. Don't want to carry your checkbook? Take it out and leave it at home.

I feel like I looked at every wallet on Amazon before choosing this one, but I'm glad I did. The only thing missing is a detachable strap if I'd like to carry it as a bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful in every way!, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
Was a little hesitant about spending that kind of money but after several years of spending less for less quality, I'm glad that I went ahead and splurged on this wallet knowing it will last for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
I like the double zip feature of the wallet. Only change I made was to lengthen the penholder so I could clip my longer, larger, waterproof pen inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Clutch Wallet!, May 11, 2013
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
This is an Excellent Product. Good for Birthday present. Made very well and should last for ever. I'm very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet, January 30, 2013
I found out about this wallet from Oprah's favorite things in her December 2012 issues. I ordered the double wallet in purple. It is a great wallet. I've bought and tried out many wallets in the past and nothing compares to this wallet. It fits my checkbook, all my wallet cards, receipts. It has a lot of space. If I wanted it I could put my iphone in the wallet but I have too much other stuff I carry in my wallet. It gives me a smile every time I open up my purse and reach for my wallet. Thanks for creating such a great wallet. It is a great quality wallet and love the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what was wanted, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
bought as a gift and it was exactly what she wanted, searched on-line for a double zip wallet and finally found this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome little clutch!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
This is a nice clutch well built, compact but plenty of compartments to keep things organized. The zipper is of the highest quality the finish is flawless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet Ever, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Double Zipper Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
I am extremely picky about my wallets. It has actually taken me a year to find wallets I like enough to purchase. I can tell you this, this Tusk wallet is my favorite so far. The look of the wallet is very sophisticated and I have had several compliments from people that just see it when I take it out of my purse. That's not the best thing...it's the metal zippers. They run smoothly and open easily. There is ample room for everything I need. I love the double zip around style. You will not go wrong if you purchase this wallet!