4.0 out of 5 stars Holds quite a bit
This was a very nice wallet. I have seen other Tusk products that were more expensive, so I decided to try this one at the discounted price. I liked the patent look of the exterior and the color is a soft mixture of blacks, browns, and gold. It has two "levels", which makes it easier for me to separate cash, discount cards, etc.
Published on June 30, 2012 by Jimina

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in the photo
The wallet itself functions very well (i.e. lots of pockets for storage), but the material of the wallet looks very cheap. It was the first impression I had when I received it. This wallet is certainly not worth the price it's listed for.
Published on October 31, 2011 by Verde

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds quite a bit, June 30, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in the photo, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Tusk Croc-Embossed Gusseted Clutch Wallet (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014