5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, even greater price
Published on February 19, 2012 by Philip Rice

2.0 out of 5 stars Got here on time.....but that's about it
I needed this tux shirt in a pinch and didn't want to pay much. The shirt exceeded in both of those areas. These are the positive aspects I'd like to point out.

Published on December 12, 2012 by OhioPerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, even greater price, February 19, 2012
After wasting an afternoon driving all over central New Jersey searching for a wing-tip tux shirt in my size, I went home in a rage having found neither my size, nor a true wing-tip, nor anything for under $50. I opened my browser and searched for my terms, and discovered this product. It seemed too good to be true; it was in fact exactly what I needed. As a musician I have to wear a tuxedo all the time, and I've gone through a few shirts. I'll be happy to order this one again--precise, tailored sizing, and good quality materials for a drop-dead price.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, and it's a good value at that, January 23, 2013
First of all, I purchased this shirt knowing that I wasn't buying a $125 designer formal shirt. That's an important point to keep in mind, dear Reader, when considering purchasing one of these yourself: it is what it is, a $15.00 shirt. No more, no less. Now, having said that, I will go on to add that if you keep that thought in mind, you will find it a very well-spent $15.00.

Yes, the fabric is a bit light, but I don't find that to be a disadvantage; in fact, given that most formal events which I've attended have wound up on the warm side--usually too many people crammed into too small a space--a lightweight shirt can come in handy when you're trying to stay cool in some overheated reception hall or dining room. There is a flaw in the collar, but the band of the bowtie will cover it quite nicely. There are a few dangling threads, five minutes with a small pair of scissors will take care of them. Otherwise there are no serious problems with this shirt. it fits well, it's comfortable, and it's easily maintained. As for the flaws I mentioned, or any little details I might have missed, no one is going to see them unless they are getting up close and personal, and frankly, if the woman you're slow dancing with is paying more attention to your shirt than she is to you, go find someone else to dance with! As long as you take this shirt at face value--expect it to be a $15.00 formal shirt and not one that cost a week's worth of groceries--it will do the job very nicely. Under those circumstances I can confidently recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got here on time.....but that's about it, December 12, 2012

Now for the price of the shirt, I wasn't expecting anything astounding. However, the quality is unspeakably bad. You can see on the collar where whoever was making this shirt must have slipped with the machine and stitched unto the shirt. This might be forgivable if it was done once. However, there are several spots on this shirt where the stitching deviates from the obvious line that it should have taken. There are lose threads EVERYWHERE around the collar and at stitch points in the shirt.

Finally, as the one star review points out, the sizing it a little off. The sleeves are too long for the size measurements given and the cuffs are gigantic. Unfortunately there is only one button on the cuff, so one cannot make it smaller.

Overall, if you are looking for a cheap shirt, you'll get it on time, but not in any state that would make you want to wear it in public. If you are buying this shirt for an employee (since its a uniform), I hope you work at the dump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, February 4, 2012
I bought this shirt for my son, who needed it for 3 concerts. The fit was true to size and it looked good. No problems at all. I didn't want to spend a lot on a shirt he would where only 3 times and probably outgrow by next years concerts. This fit the bill. In fact, it was much better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 3, 2013
The shirt arrived earlier than expected in great shape. The shirt has accessibility to be worn with cufflinks or without. Great buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value...attractive formal attire!, March 11, 2012
kathleen b.pflieger (Ocean Pines, MD United States) - See all my reviews
My husband needed a tux (pleated) shirt for a few chorale performances and hoped to acquire one that was suitable and not too expensive. It was also essential that it arrived quickly!
We got two shirts and shipping for less (money and time) that we could have done locally.
THANK YOU AMAZON!

1.0 out of 5 stars Go to the next one, March 22, 2013
A real disappointment. The wings of the collar are actually small triangles of cloth sewn on, with the seams quite visible. This shirt may be suitable for stage work, but it cannot be worn to a formal event without getting big laughs. Make another selection.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was extremely disappointed when I tried the shirt on, December 9, 2014
The style was exactly what I was looking for. But... I was extremely disappointed when I tried the shirt on. I'm a small guy with a fat neck. So... I ordered a 32/33 sleeve with a 16" neck. I expected to receive a shirt that would be marked that way. Instead, it was marked 32/33 LARGE. I can get by with a Medium but a large fits me like a cape. This was my first experience purchasing clothing online. It's also my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything you'd want in a tux shirt, December 12, 2012
buttons and black studs. cufflink studs. collar button with built in elastic. rear collar loop for bow-tie. quality pleats. real wint tip collar. GREAT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., March 3, 2015
Stitches are visible, sleeves are about 3/4" too short, pleats are imperfect, neck is terribly small, length is excessively long, fabric weave is uncomfortable. I had to move the button on the neck and hem eight inches off the bottom of the shirt (despite having a long torso)Unless this is for your gangly awkward teenager who needs the shirt for band/choir/costume, spend another five or ten dollars on a slightly better shirt. Even if you're wearing it to wait tables, please don't waste your money on this pleated tea towel.