4.0 out of 5 stars High quality item, but ...
This product is a virtual clone of my beloved Hoffritz HH scissors, which I've owned and used since the 1980s. Also Italian-made, the Hoffritz version comes in a red plastic case for protection. Both scissors and case are so well-worn that I decided to try the Tweezerman replacement.

Published on March 19, 2012 by ArtMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Toy scissors
If a 7 year old has a moustache and goatee these scissors would be great for him. Unfortunately, I am somewhat of a grown man with average size hands and these are just too tiny for my fingers. Actually, they are just too tiny, period...and, uncomfortable to use.

On the flip side, they are very sharp and do a fine job of snipp'n the smallest of rogue hairs.
Published on April 16, 2011 by Fred 123

2.0 out of 5 stars Toy scissors, April 16, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)
This is chrome plated scissor not a stainless steel scissor. with the kind of price i would have expected a Stainless Steel one. This got rusted in less than 2 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality item, but ..., March 19, 2012
ArtMan (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)

(By the way, even if you don't have a moustache - I don't - these are great to have in the bathroom for such chores as eyebrow trimming and package opening. They are very pointy, so you probably don't want to use them for trimming nose or ear hairs.)

The Tweezerman scissors look robust and will no doubt give many years of service, but they come in a soft plastic box more suitable for store display than daily use. They really should come with some sort of sleeve that would protect the scissors in a drawer or medicine cabinet or toilet kit while giving the user easy access to the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scissors, May 8, 2010
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)
Compact, sharp, maneuverable, fine for trimming a mustache.

People with larger hands/fingers may find them a little small or tight on their fingers.

Don't plan on using them for anything other than a mustache. It would take a while to trim a beard with these.

Fine for what they say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cut my finger, March 17, 2013
Marty E. Bloise (San Jose, California 'USA') - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)
Had these for a month thought they were stainless steel they are not.I was rinsing them of after use and cut my finger, the chrome platting was peeling off and it sliced my finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scissors, January 3, 2007
Peter H. Bencke (Slidell, La United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these scissors to trim my mustache and beard and they are the best I ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with service & product, July 4, 2007
C. W. Marshall (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This was a flawless transaction, the product is great and the service was spot on. I had these in just a few days after placing the order. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 2, 2009
Retired Geek (Salt Lake City, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace my husband's old scissors, and he's very happy with them. Very reasonably priced, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are okay., September 23, 2011
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)
They are not that sharp. I have a hard time trimming my mustache with them. I am less than thrilled. They just seem to be common scissors like I used when I was a kid in kindergarten. I don't understand the rave reviews. I am not impressed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Tweezerman Moustache Scissors (Health and Beauty)
Scissors were sharp and worked well until got rusty. Supposed to be stainless steel!

Tweezerman  Moustache Scissors