75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 12, 2013
I think this book could have been titled "Understanding Christ, and How to Be a Better Christian". I love the way Cameron uses stories to teach gospel principles. He quotes the bible, and then uses stories and illustrations to help you understand the principles taught in the scriptures. Whenever I read from it, I think things like: "That is true. I believe that. I can do better. I can be better."
I found "Twelve Paradoxes of the Gospel" to be interesting, enlightening, AND motivating. I believe you will too.
on December 7, 2012
Made to look closer at things and think a little deeper.good book for anyone looking for God's will in there life.
on December 8, 2012
For an uplifting study guide ..it was ok. I find that the author in a few of the chapters gets a little long winded..but lets face it. God is the best subject in the world.
on June 19, 2015
Marvelous information and explanations of the Twelve Paradoxes of the Gospel. Thank you Cameron C. Taylor.