Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on September 9, 2015
I have to say the quality of these jeans was top notch. I'm 6' tall and usually have to buy a 36" inseam but every once in a while a 34 inseam will fit as long as I never dry them. That was not the case with these jeans, they actually seemed to be on the shorter side in length. I can't knock them for that, I was taking a gamble.
The problem I ended up with was the waist and the cut of the butt. I do not suffer from being glute deficient and I couldn't actually Pull these pants up all the way because they would not fit over my butt. The waist actually seemed big.
So if you have no butt or you have a habit of skipping Leg day these jeans would probably be just fine for you.
on November 29, 2014
By offering only 34" length only, 12oz has severely limited its target market. That's actually too long for men under 6'1", which is most of the population. I'm sure they could be hemmed, but since they have markings at both the thigh and the ankle, hemmed legs won't ever look right on these.

Shame they're a nice style, but I don't like jeans that cover my entire feet!
on August 16, 2014
The Japanese denim is exceedingly exceptional and these jeans fit absolutely perfectly. They are incredibly comfortable, as if the jeans and my build had become as one. The fit succeeds better than those tailored specifically for my physique and they show it off stunningly. I also have never encountered jeans so beautifully made and exquisite looking. The material and workmanship make for outstanding quality and a breathtaking value at the price listed. The only caveat is that once you purchase a pair of these magnificent jeans you will be spoiled for all time. There is certainly no doubt that no other jeans will come close to being acceptable now, let alone as overwhelmingly satisfying in every aspect.