4.0 out of 5 stars not good on kindle fire
Published on January 21, 2012 by Luisa

2.0 out of 5 stars almost useless on kindle fire
at home, connected to wi-fi, this is a great app with a lot of useful features. however, when shopping with my kindle fire, the shopping cart feature doesn't work, AND I discovered today that it doesn't even remember which items I've checked off after it goes to sleep. this makes it almost useless to me. At the very least, frustrating.
Published on January 5, 2012 by R. Wrigley

2.0 out of 5 stars almost useless on kindle fire, January 5, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars its ok but not worth it to me, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
I cant see all my national stores and some of the ones I can, have no info. there is no way to search for an item and you cant see the size of the product, so if your ad matching at walmsrt, you still need to look at a physical ad to be sure. sometimes it doesn't load properly and I have to relaunch it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisified, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
I did not like this app. It took entirely too long to load. I am trying to make grocery shopping LESS stressful.

4.0 out of 5 stars not good on kindle fire, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
I went out grocery shopping, everytime my kindle switched from portrait to landscape view all of my checked items became unchecked. also if you create your list with multiple stores in order to take advantage of different special, this app becomes useless if you don't have Internet connection... I found myself not knowing what I was going to buy in what store! the special comparison work well.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
If using on kindle fire, the app doesn't work in the store. you must have wifi access in order to use multiple lists. disappointed. glad it was a free app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great APP...keeps me on budget...been using for almost 2 years, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
This is a great APP....I wish it could clean up some of the minor glitches...I would pay for this APP it is so good. I would like to see many features added to enhance it........but super APP. The same app developer developed WEEKLY SPECIALS...if they could merge these two APPS it would be more amazing. There are minor glitches with stores/weekly specials and price comparisons...but over all it works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Grocery Pal?, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
This app was not what I expected, I was trying to get the Safeway app to load and ended up with this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
Without internet this app is useless!!!you cannot get to the coupons without internet. The only thing you can do without internet is view your grocery list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this APP, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
This is a terrific app if you're out shopping without a list. The only drawback is that if you don't have access to a hotspot then the app doesn't have the ability to do everything that it can. I have it loaded on my phone as well as my tablets. Since my phone will function as a hotspot I can use all of the features the app offers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best app ever for shopping, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings) (App)
This is the best app ever for shopping that I have used. and I've tried lots of them. This one has the stores in my area and ads too. also can print coupons right from the stores or from the coupon app they have within this app.

ARRAY(0x9d4fdd50)

Grocery Pal (In-Store Savings)
$0.00