Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2012
Nice fast shipping. Great card set and came with a box to keep them in. They were all in good condition. Only disappointment is that Neca doesn't sell Breaking Dawn Part 1 cards. The company that does wants $100 for 30 cards just rediculous and unfair to those of us who have the entire collection except part 1.
on March 12, 2013
Beautiful set of cards. only disappointed plastic case they are in has a big crack on the lid. I plan on leaving it with my hundreds of dollars of Twilight Saga Collectables to my little TwiHard Granddaughter Tyler Daisy, age 7. Beautiful set of cards.
on November 17, 2012
I will use this buyer again. I am very happy with my twilight breaking dawn part 2 complete 72 card set.
on December 11, 2012
i was just a little dissapointed cause for the price i paid it didn't even come in a case like it showes .
on November 29, 2012
I have been trying to collect all the NECA trading cards but the Breaking Dawn 2 are hard to find. They arrived EARLY and in perfect condition!
on February 15, 2013
Just really like the twilight series and I immediately wanted the trading cards. Thank you very much!! trading cards are the best...
on October 19, 2013
love having the bigger set all together i am a collector of twilight items good price saving someday for my grand children
on December 29, 2012
The cards are amazing! But i didn't receive that case in the picture, i dont have nothing to keep this cards,