5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect reproduction of the ring in the movie!
I did not rate my review based on "the educational value" of this "toy" or "how durable" this "toy" is, because, simply, this RING is NOT A TOY!! I am so tired of Amazon lumping prop replicas into the "toy" category. This is a piece of metal, crafted, plated in sterling silver, and intended to be worn directly on your person--i.e. JEWELRY. Not a TOY...
Published on June 20, 2010 by Randi Coker

3.0 out of 5 stars Bella's engagement ring (replica)
The ring came in a timely manner,but I am not happy with the quality.The stones are not set well.I paid more than $30 after shipping.I know thats not alot of money but you can get sterling silver and crystals that is made better for around the same price.I hardly ever wear it because it looks so cheap.
Published on July 13, 2010 by starr

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect reproduction of the ring in the movie!, June 20, 2010
This review is from: Twilight "Eclipse" Bellas Engagement Ring Prop Replica (Toy)
I did not rate my review based on "the educational value" of this "toy" or "how durable" this "toy" is, because, simply, this RING is NOT A TOY!! I am so tired of Amazon lumping prop replicas into the "toy" category. This is a piece of metal, crafted, plated in sterling silver, and intended to be worn directly on your person--i.e. JEWELRY. Not a TOY!!

Anyways...excuse my outburt...I'm done ranting.

I bought "Bella's Engagement Ring Prop Replica" at a local FYE. It's the exact same ring you see depicted on here, I assure you.

The ring comes in a black box with a little plastic window in the top, so you can see the ring inside; the ring itself comes perched on a styrofoam finger mold, to show it off.

The ring itself has been beautifully reproduced. Crafted in base metal then given a silver plating, it truly shines. However, it can also be a problem if the surface of the ring gets scratched; the silver plating can get scratched off. So be careful about that! One drop on hard cement outside, and it WILL suffer for it! :/

I must really caution you, however, to pay close attention to the stones if you are looking to purchase a "Bella's Engagement Ring Prop Replica". The cubic zirconia stones (I assume that's what they are) CAN be positioned crooked or slightly off, depending on how they were fastened into the ring. Trust me, I studied the rings on the shelf, comparing before I actually picked on--mine has the straightest, most well-positioned stones out of all the ones on the shelf!
The stones aren't actually held in by prongs, just fixed into the setting of the ring itself; only time will tell how durable they are. However, in their current new condition, they glimmer just like crystal; stunning in bright, flattering light. In direct sunlight, it really sparkles!

Also--and this is VERY important--prop replicas tend to be one-size-only, and this is also the case with this prop replica. The ring comes in pre-sized in a standard size 6.75. This is what I assume is the average ring size for women, but this is INCREDIBLY too big for me; I'm roughly a size 5. However, taking the ring down a size or two is no problem in this day and age; ring guards are very handy for that, and at the very least, a bit of thin foam and tape can do the trick (so long as you don't directly tape onto the metal! You don't want to tarnish the finish!)

The REAL engagement ring (the one used in the movie)--as seen in the Twilight Saga: Eclipse, or at least from the glimpse we've seen of the ring in trailers and such--seems to have a SLIGHTLY different band; the band branching off into a bit of a "Y" shape on either side of the center pave setting. You can see it very clearly here: [...]

This replica, at least the single reproduction that I am in possession of, does not have this "Y"-band feature. It widens out to accommodate, as if it should have a "Y"-band, but it isn't split. I'm curious as to why this is, but the look of the ring is close enough to where I'm not willing to complain and ask for my money back. I set out to get the official Bella's Engagement Ring Prop Replica, and so I have! I love mine and will DEFINITELY be wearing it to the midnight showing of Eclipse. But, it also carries a casual enough feel to it to allow for anytime-wear; the design does not call for dress and heels. It's a singular piece, and certainly creates a statement, with it's unique pave-oval setting.

I also understand that salespersons on eBay have purchased this ring and are selling it for almost twice the usual asking price, possibly more. I would encourage you to buy from here on Amazon, or search elsewhere. I wouldn't spend $60+ on this ring...it's beautiful, truly, but this is NOT a $60+ ring. I'm not saying you can't; you do as you please, of course. Just a word of caution, so you all are aware.

My overall opinion of this replica is definitely positive! I love it, and am very glad I snapped it up when I saw it on the shelf. I hope this review has helped you all, and I hope you all decide to purchase the ring, if you like it enough. It is truly a legit, beautifully crafted reproduction, fit for any Twilight fan who wishes to feel like they have their own Edward Cullen, if only for a moment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bella's engagement ring (replica), July 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 28, 2010
Anna D. Nguyen "greenmonarch" (Cherry Hill, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This is a well made replica that looks almost exactly like it does in the movie. The stones looked fine and seemed evenly placed on the ring. It did not look cheap. The package in the picture says its a US size 5.75 but the actual package you gets says US size 6.75 which is more accurate. I normally wear a size 7 and was able to fit the ring with no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this!!!!!, January 9, 2011
this is not worth 30 dollars it looks so cheap and the stones are awfully set i reccomend you DO NOT BUY THIS

1.0 out of 5 stars "Bella's engagment ring", August 28, 2012
I bought this ring about 3 weeks ago and since it has tarnished and some of the stones have fallen out, mind you i dont wont wear the ring everyday or wear while im doing dishes or taking a shower. For the price you pay for it you think it would be a little more durable than a gumball machine ring.Twilight "Eclipse" Bellas Engagement Ring Prop Replica

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Replica of Bella's "Eclipse" Engagement Ring, July 6, 2012
M. Smith (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
I bought this ring along with The Breaking Dawn version of Bella's ring. This Eclipse version is very nice peice of jewelry. It's a great addition to any Twilight fan collection. Great buy and nicely packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful replica, June 12, 2010
I just purchased this ring from Hot Topic today and I love it! The quality of the ring is pretty good for the price. I am not sure how durable it would be for everyday or even once a week use, as I have already had to re-glue the turquoise stone back onto setting of my "Bella's turquoise cuff". However, for the Twi-hard fan, this piece is a must-have. I intend to wear it for other occasions in addition to the movie premieres. Some of the crystals seem a little off in their setting, but that is what you get for the price, and the fact that it is a replica done by NECA. Overall, I would recommend this product for anyone looking for Bella's engagement ring, but don't want to pay a lot for it. Also, I was happy to see that this ring came in a fairly reasonable size. I have really small fingers, so any ring swims on them, but with this ring, I will only need a small ring sizer to make it work for me...unlike NECA's "Bella's moonstone ring", which is absolutely HUGE! Also, regarding the moonstone ring, depending on the stone, the color varies from some rings having an off-white/blush colored stone to some looking pure pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight "Eclipse" Bella's engagement ring prop replica, October 29, 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I received this ring I LOVED it, even though it only came in one size and was a little loose. I intended to wear it all the time, but in doing so, I found that the silver plating wore off quickly. It also lost one of the stones within a relatively short period of time. But I was so impressed with how much it looked like the ring in the movie that I opted to purchase another one to wear whenever the mood strikes me. Now that I don't wear it all the time, it remains in excellent condition and is a permanent part of my Twilight collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving this, September 3, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The ring looks exactly like the one Bells wore in the movie (obviously since it's a replica). I'm afraid that wearing it too much will cause one of the rhinestones to fall out but who can resist wearing THE engagement ring from Edward :) The binding is made from a makeshift plastic so we'll see how long it will last before giving out. Super pretty and I'm very happy with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bella Prop Ring, February 16, 2013
Chose this rating because the actual looks nothing like the photo shown. That ring shows a ring with a solid band and crystals embedded. What I got looks like something out of a bubble gum machine. There was a split band and plastic glued on the surface with bubbled to look like I don't know what.

Yes, I got duped.