Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Twilight New Moon "Gray Cullen Crest" Beanie
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 4, 2013
I was expecting a normal beanie, something like you would buy at Wal Mart. When I recieved my beanie, I seen how well made it was. It was thick, soft, and warm. I was a little worried it would not fit properly as this is a problem I find with a lot of hats due to having long and very thick hair (beanies tend to slid off or not fit over all my hair). The only thing I found to be a little nerving is that it was not delivered for several days after the delivery due date, but unless the seller mailed it at a different time, there is not much a person can do after an item has been mailed...it is all up to the postal service. I am very impressed with this purchase.
on February 10, 2011
I got this hat because my 8 year old daughter is a huge Twilight / Jacob fan. She absolutely loves the hat and wears it every time she is out in this crazy NY winter we are having in 2011.
on June 5, 2013
This is also a great way to represent your love for the cullen clan. And its a great way to wear and show that you're a fan of twilight.
on December 12, 2012
It's very cute, very comfortable, and since I've lost my last one, I'm definitely going to be ordering another one!
on June 27, 2014
If you're a Twilight Fan, you'll love all the merchandise!