5.0 out of 5 stars Edward & Bella
I love my pillow case, I have 2 others that are different and my bed is decorated with them. I dont sleep on them just as decoration for now. I'm heads over heels for Twilight Saga.
Published on October 2, 2011 by Sabine Thoren

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
This was okay, not very soft though and it isn't a very clear pictur eof Edward in Bella as with it looking like a picture of them.
Published 11 months ago by Holly A. Pilsitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Edward & Bella, October 2, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
I bought this about a month ago and I use it on my bed for display only. I like it, but wish it were softer. I would encourage others to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Edward Cullen never sleeps... and neither will you!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
Sure to please any fangirl of the Twilight Saga, this pillowcase will allow their man to also please them... with such a thoughtful gift! Prepare to gaze into the dreamy, dead-eyed stare of Edward Cullen, gently cradling the cypher-of-all-females Bella Swan, as you're cradling your Twi-hard close! You may win husband of the year for this one while the supporting cast looks on from the background, mocking you for your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
This was a present for my daughter and she is a fanatic about the series. On Christmas she was so happy to see this and the quality was excellent. Great for the Twilight fan in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., October 7, 2013
Melissa Cabic (PONTIAC, MI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
Fast shipping and the pillowcase is really good quality, nice and thick...not too thin and definitely not cheap material. Would buy more if there were different designs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, July 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it thanks!, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT THANK YOU SO MUCH! ITS SUPER COMFORTABLE! IT EVEN CAME EARLIER TJHHAN EXPECTED AND I WAS SP EXCITED!

5.0 out of 5 stars too amusing, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
I bought this as a joke for a friend who is inexplicably in love with the Twilight series nonsense. She was delighted with the pillow case. The picture is good. If you are a fan, I guess you'd like laying your head every night on faces of Bella and Edward.

5.0 out of 5 stars my twilight, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
This pillow slip, goes perfect with my twilight themed bed-chamber, I have to wash, it dries it, and put it back on my bed, all in the same day, so it's always there on my pillow, every night, i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Twilight Pillow Case Ed and Bella AFL (Toy)
Great Gift Daughter loved it. excellent gift for a Twilight fan. You could never have to many Twilight things. Excellent Item.

Rate and Discover Movies