Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Twilight: The Twilight Saga, Book 1
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audible Audio Edition|Change
Price:$15.95

on July 2, 2014
loved the art.
on September 18, 2007
I am not anything close to a "vampire" fan. But I went along with the group when it was announced as the next book group selection. I read it in three days (not bad for a mommy with 4 kids ages 6 and under). I could NOT put the thing down!!! It is a fun and exciting page turner. When I started listening I realized there were several other moms in the neighborhood reading Twilight for book clubs and pleasure. I have since read books two and three, which also took me no time at all. I CANNOT wait for book four. Every girl needs an Edward.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2009
This awesome book by Stephenie Meyer, is about a girl named Bella, who goes to Phenox to visit her dad, who got divorced, long back when Bella was just a little baby. So, when she goes to Phenox, that means that she has to go to a different school. With all new people. She gets nervous a lot. But, she gets through the day, fine. She meats this beautiful boy. Named, Edward. Btu it turns out that he is a vampire. So, they really like each other, so know they become boyfriend and girlfriend. And they live happily ever after. THE END!!!
on July 16, 2010
So, let me start off saying, yes I loved this book, no I'm not gay, no i was't forced to read it, no I'm not a gothic vampire freak. To be honest, after reading this book, I still didn't like vampires, but I loved this book. I enjoyed the getting to know the characters, learning the history, and following the plot. It was a fast read, I literally didn't want to put it down. It got a little weird when Bella talked about how goodlooking Edward and the other male vampires were, but other than that, I didn't have anything bad to say about it.
on January 19, 2010
I ordered the set and found them to be one of those you read until 6:20am. I like books like this and found this story fascinating and so romantic, it really bowled me over. Considering the fact that I like Dresden Files, The Lensmen series,etc. I think people who like fantasy and supernatural stories, will be agreeably surprised after all the negative reviews I read. I went to my nail tech and she said all the women in the salon were reading it. That changed MY mind, after reading all the awful reviews I read. Try it, you'll like it!!
on July 21, 2010
I am 42 and was not going to read the book. After 2 very long years of friends telling me and pleading with me---I was weak and purchased the book. If you ever loved someone so much and missed them when they left the room-this book is for you. If you ever wanted to be loved by someone and he would save you-this book is for you. I am so very fortunate to have my very own Edward Cullen. We just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. I can not breathe when he is away from me. If you are in a loving relationship-this book is for you.
on January 7, 2007
My friend and I were at the bookstore one day and she was off looking at all the real to life books that she reads. I on the other hand was just browsing and keeping her company, till I saw the arms and apple. I knew I had to read the book when I first saw it. Haha. It took me 2 days to finish it and 1 1/2 days to finish "New Moon".

I felt very connected to the characters. Actually feeling the pain that they were feeling. I really encourage you to read the book. It portrays the relationship between Bella and Edward beautifully.
on May 25, 2010
twilight is a very good book. in the movie the people are way too pale! i mean i get it because they are vampires but bella is not and she is like a ghost! really like there is no sun or tanning salons where she lives. i love taylor laughtner he has the perfect tan and perfect face........haha now back to the book! it is very well written and i love it! my favorite part was when they were walking into school. another one of my favorite parts was when bella was eating a sandwich. thank you people for reading this......you are awesome!
on June 21, 2010
This is a captivating story about young love. I am in my 30's and loved this story as much as the teenagers do. I think what gets adults of all ages sucked into the twilight series, is that it reminds them of their first love. I am not an avid reader, but once starting the book....I couldn't put it down. I quickly finished it and moved on to the next book in the series. It may not be the best book ever written (in terms of prize winning writers), but it is an amazing love story that draws in people of all ages. Highly recommend it.
on September 2, 2008
I think this is my new favortie book. I was a skeptic when it was recommended to me by a friend who said she was the new JK Rowling. I am also a big Anne Rice fan, but I found Twilight more enjoyable since Stephenie Meyer is a more direct author. Anne Rice sometimes gets carried away in her descriptions. Ms. Meyer put a lot of emotion into Bella in this book and the read is absolutely worth it. It is a more of a romance than anything else though, so people who do not like the mush may want to look elsewhere for their next read.