5.0 out of 5 stars loved these
thank you for getting this trilogy to me.... now I know what all the fuss was about . I loved it!!!
Published 6 months ago by Debbie O'Brien

1.0 out of 5 stars Ship the Correct Product Your Selling!
Nowhere on the post does it say these come in Spanish versions of blu-ray discs. You sent me the wrong product, and it was a gift from someone. So you wasted my time and $$ and made more then 1 person upset. Thanks for nothing.
Published on July 17, 2012 by tboy0202

1.0 out of 5 stars Ship the Correct Product Your Selling!, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Twilight Trilogy Blu ray set (first 3 movies) Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved these, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars as I expected, great attention keeper!, August 25, 2013
the anticipation of whats next is always a good way to keep me into any movie, and this entire series is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars great movies..., August 21, 2013
The package of multiple movies is convenient and were enjoyable to watch repeatedly. Movie sets are the best way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Trilogy, February 24, 2013
These movies are the hit of our neighborhood. All the young girls visiting with my grand daughter cannot get enough of them. They cannot wait to receive the latest to be released in early March 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 17, 2013
I have all of these on dvd, and now blue ray. I love the clarity of them on bluray. Gave he dvds to my mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars blu-ray, December 17, 2012
Twilight was great at the movies, but blu-ray is even better because you are in your own home. I liked the blu-ray so well bought my daughter trilogy. Just think Edward and Jacob in your house up close.

5.0 out of 5 stars trilogy ?, August 14, 2014
ok, when is the fourth movie comung out. you know they're gonna do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Trilogy, July 18, 2014