5.0 out of 5 stars Fine product
We applied it on an sprained ankle twice a day. Reduces pain & inflammation. Make sure to not touch your nose, mouth, eyes if you have any residue of the cream on your hand. It is quite strong and causes burning sensation.

We were unable to find this product (in cream form) in stores, and were happy with our purchase through Amazon.
Published on February 15, 2008 by Cody K

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells Like Ben Gay
I don't like the strong smell. Smells exactly like the wintergreen scent of Ben Gay. I wouldn't want to put it on and then go out anywhere. I wish someone had said this when I was looking at the reviews prior to purchase.
Published on April 2, 2012 by Peaceful

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine product, February 15, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Boswellin Cream, February 24, 2009
This review is from: Twinlab Nature's Herbs Boswellin Cream, Arthritis Pain Relief, 4 Ounce (120 ml) (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
I have used this product since 1996 with great success. It relieves pain from arthritis very effectively with a single application to the joint or muscle which is bothersome. What is an already helpful product is even more appealing at your discounted price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, October 10, 2012
Terry Engel (Sharpsburg, GA) - See all my reviews
I've been using this product for at least a year for shoulder and hip pain at night. It works well for me. Last week my wife came down with severe back pain and she could find no relief from any position. She took over the counter pain pills and had a small improvement. I also got her to use the cream every few hours and within 3 days the back pain is gone. She's was able to keep working (she travels all over the USA to work). She will keep using the cream for the next few days to prevent elapse.

Two issues that you need to be aware of:

1. Wash your hands thoroughly, maybe even twice. If you let your hands get near you eyes,it burns like h*ll!

2. It smells like some sore of mint. What I would call an old people smell (hey, I guess I could be called an "old people too). I don't mind the smell at all and even like it and it soon disappears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boswellin Review, May 20, 2011
I have been useing the Boswellin Cream for arthritis for over a month now.It is a wonder cream.I felt relief shortly after beginning to use it and I only have to use it every other day now.I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, January 22, 2007
I have used this product before and was very peased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, November 26, 2012
Boswellin Cream is the best pain relief rub I have used, and I've used most of them. It has a pleasant odor and keeps working for hours. Does not stain clothing, either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain free with this cream, April 16, 2011
This is a wonderful product. Pain diminished within a few minutes. Beware to use gloves to put it on and don't touch your face or eyes if you have any on your hands because it burns! I learned this from experience..... It is a great product and is not greasy. It has a slight odor but nothing that keeps me from putting it on my knees in the morning and going to work. It's made a difference in the pain I experience in my knees and ankles. I've been using it about 3 months now and ordering my second tube so it lasts a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like Pepto!!!, February 19, 2014
I was so looking forward to having the relief folks talked about from this lotion. The minute I opened the packing box...I knew it wouldn't work for me! I never saw the review post regarding the "strong smell"....but the Pepto fragrance that wafted out of the box upon opening it told me to close it up and return it. I just can't stomach that smell.

Maybe this review will help someone else. Good for all the folks who can walk around smelling like that pink liquid (or the pink mints my grandma always had on the buffet).

The vendor did respond that I can return it...but I paid for shipping and now will pay to return...I need to only buy from Prime vendors...silly me!

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works!, January 18, 2014
If you have sore joints, this is an awesome product. I have fibromyalgia and use it when I ache. My husband blew his ankle out in college (many, many years ago) and it takes the pain away for him. And my son (a gamer) uses it when his wrist gets sore. Oh, I sent some to my step father who has bad knees and it helps him walk! It takes the pain away almost instantly, however, it only lasts a few hours. Sometimes that is good enough and sometimes we need to apply more. My only piece of advise is to wear some food prep type gloves when you apply this because if you happen to touch your eye even hours after applying, it will burn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, December 31, 2013
My husband loves this for knee pain. It does smell but not as bad as Bengay at all. He said it really helps his knee pain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›