5.0 out of 5 stars like no other supplement i've used
This is getting harder and harder to find but well worth the effort. The only place I can find it consistently offered is here on Amazon. Not only can i see the difference when taking it (healthier hair and skin, longer and stronger fingernails) but there is a marked increase in my energy level as well. As long as they keep this on the market I'll be buying it.
Published on November 24, 2012 by adrian

2.0 out of 5 stars Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily caps
Well let's see it's been a while since I've taken this product. I guess it was okay however, I don't think I reordered so this should tell you something.
Published 6 months ago by A.L.

5.0 out of 5 stars like no other supplement i've used, November 24, 2012
adrian (Vineland, NJ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great vitamin, helps nails!, August 10, 2012
Easy to take vitamin, good value and trusted company. Happy with results and getting the vitamins that I need daily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vitamins, Great Service, July 30, 2012
I've bought these vitamins before and I am happy with them. I had a hard time finding them on Amazon and I have been buying them for a year now so I am also happy with the service from Vitacost and have bought other things from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Vitamin, June 6, 2010
This is an excellent product! I have been using this product for approximately 2 months and have notice a positive change in me. I feel healthier and have more energy than ever before. My nails are longer and healthier and my hair breakage is minimal. I am totally revitalized. Yes, I would recommend this product to women who are looking for a new start and a healthy beginning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily caps, June 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good for hair, December 10, 2012
Rhonda Neal (Danbury, CT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
vanity works for me. if i can get vitamins and minerals and grow hair and nails, I'm all for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best vitamins Ive taken, June 28, 2010
This review is from: Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
Ive been taking these for 3 years,Ive tried sooo many and by far these are the best, for 1 there capsules which means they dont just rot in your system 2 there nutrient balance is perfect,I wont tae anything else after 15 years of others these are my fav...

1.0 out of 5 stars Rough on Your Stomach, December 19, 2006
I had high expectations for this reasonably priced multi, but beware: Its recommended 4-capsule dose made me debilitatingly nauseated, no matter what time of day I took them. I've never had trouble with high-potency multi-vitamins before, and I have previously tolerated and taken Twinlab's prenatal vitamins. I bought two bottles, unfortunately. I had no choice but to throw both away after two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vitamin, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily 120 caps (Health and Beauty)
Since I started taking this vitamin I get less colds through out the year.

1.0 out of 5 stars not too great, April 26, 2008
I was taking this this for a while and all of a sudden when i go use the bathroom for number two, it was super hard to come out. I was in pain and my pee was lime green. So i don't know what's in it so i stopped taking it and i'm better afterwards.

Twinlab Womens Ultra Daily 120 caps