Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
This is getting harder and harder to find but well worth the effort. The only place I can find it consistently offered is here on Amazon. Not only can i see the difference when taking it (healthier hair and skin, longer and stronger fingernails) but there is a marked increase in my energy level as well. As long as they keep this on the market I'll be buying it.
on July 30, 2012
I've bought these vitamins before and I am happy with them. I had a hard time finding them on Amazon and I have been buying them for a year now so I am also happy with the service from Vitacost and have bought other things from them.
on June 24, 2016
My sister recommended these to me. I usually have problems taking and swallowing vitamins. I honestly did not expect these to be any different. Please to say they work great for me. I really feel the difference when I take them. Easy to swallow. Have lots of great things that my body needs. Will purchase more.
on April 19, 2016
I have Loved Twin Lab since my late twenties because their vitamins didn't cause fatigue related to food allergies and sensitivities. I bought it as a companion to the Hair Factors. It has increased my energy and elevated my mood.
on February 16, 2013
These are absolutely the BEST multi-vitamin and mineral supplement for women that I have used. Unlike capltets or those Fred Flintstone hard vitamins we normally take, these are encassed in a soft capsule. This is important, as it allows your body to absorb the formula. Conversely, if you put an aspirin in a glass of water and go away for about 8 hours, when you return you will still see that aspirin sitting there with an attitude. When you start taking these you feel energized, the fog lifts, and you no longer get lost on your way home.
on June 8, 2016
My absolute fave women's vitamin! I like this bc It has a lot of vitamins and minerals that I don't have to buy individually! This has helped me grow my hair out very long.. Also saves time and money with this supplement! Great affordable buy
on August 10, 2012
Easy to take vitamin, good value and trusted company. Happy with results and getting the vitamins that I need daily!
on May 31, 2013
I ordered these tablets because I wanted something that was easy to swallow and contained the dose that I wanted to take. They are not bad to swallow since they have a kind of plastic type of cover with what looks like dust inside. They are still VERY big and I won't get them again since I do not like the idea of ingesting whatever the shell is made of into my body. I am still looking for a vitamin for women that comes in a smaller size and is in a coated, slippery type of covering. Some how this pill seems rather cumbersome and old fashioned for this date in time. Any ideas from other women would be of interest to me.
on June 6, 2010
This is an excellent product! I have been using this product for approximately 2 months and have notice a positive change in me. I feel healthier and have more energy than ever before. My nails are longer and healthier and my hair breakage is minimal. I am totally revitalized. Yes, I would recommend this product to women who are looking for a new start and a healthy beginning.
on June 28, 2010
Ive been taking these for 3 years,Ive tried sooo many and by far these are the best, for 1 there capsules which means they dont just rot in your system 2 there nutrient balance is perfect,I wont tae anything else after 15 years of others these are my fav...