Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 27, 2012
quick cheap and fast like my x-wife!!! Twist-On BNC Male Coax Connectors CCTV RG59 Pack of 10 three more words
on March 4, 2013
Before I actually use these connectors, I need to figure out the proper stripping procedure to prepare the cable in making a proper connection to the center pin in the plug. It kind of looks like a similar prep as you would prepare for an F59 connector, but a shorter bare center conductor, so when you screw the cable in, the center conductor bottoms out against the inside (flat) surface of the pin, but not to screw it in too far so as not to bend/fold the center conductor.. I guess some careful measuring and marking of the outside hacket as to how far to screw the cable in will work, but can anybody advise what worked best for them with these connectors? Thanks.

Oops! I peeked inside the cable opening with a 10X eye loop, and see that the center pin has a spring loaded entrance, like a "little chuck" that accepts the wire conductor and will take in almost 1/2 inch of wire. Got it! Easy enough.
on June 5, 2012
Iv'e purchased these twice now, the connectors work fine for what they are intended. But they are just repackaged bulk packs, so be aware that you will get the connectors ONLY. Not even the manufacturer's recommended wire stripping instructions are included.
on November 4, 2015
I ended up with several bad BNC connections on the Qsee System I ordered. I used these Twist-On BNC Male Coax Connectors to repair them. I am now a happy camper. Extremely easy to use and provided a solid connection. I also ordered an RCA Coaxial Cable Stripper for RG6, RG59/62 and RG58 cable.RCA Coaxial Cable Stripper for RG6, RG59/62 and RG58
on December 31, 2015
Great quality item. No issues using it in an HD over coax video surveillance system. I will buy again. I don't notice any interferrence issues or any drawbacks from using these. Why bother using the crimp on style when you can easily twist these on. They turn really tight and are worry-free.
on October 2, 2012
I ordered these connectors and they work perfectly.I just found them by accident by looking thru products on Amazon.Com.If they have what you need you can usually buy it for less than anywhere else and they will send it to you faster than anyone else.
on June 26, 2012
As a professional CCTV Installer, I've used these connectors many times with no complaints. They go on very well and produce great image quality. A+
on February 25, 2014
They are pretty easy to use. They don't require any tools. I am used to the crimp on type and I actually think I prefer those to this screw on type. I wonder over time if these will come loose. Screwing them on takes me more time than just crimping the others on.
on February 12, 2014
Twist on BNC connections make cctv installs rather easy. No tools needed to attach. Just make sure you have a good connection. I had one fail to achieve proper connection (shredded the ground braid on my RG). But I cut off an inch and started over. Problem solved.
on December 12, 2014
These came as promised. I was able to use them of the end of the RG59 cable I had and the screwed on well and made a good fit. I used 8 to make four cables. The shipping took extra time. I am very happy with the purchase and recommend these connectors.