Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Twisted Season 1
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$24.99

on July 25, 2013
Even though it's only in its first season, I think Twisted is one of the best shows ABC Family has ever had (with only Pretty Little Liars to compete against, even though PLL is starting to get frustrating with the whole overly drawn-out "A" plotline). Enough about PLL though, this is about Twisted. The thing that makes Twisted so fascinating is the character of Danny Desai. He is one of the most ambiguous, yet likeable characters on television. Add to the fact that he may or may not be a problematic murderer, and you have an extremely interesting TV show. A show like this begs to be discussed after every episode as clues are released little by little about Danny and other characters surrounding him. The writing for this show is excellent. Anyone who enjoys character-driven story lines and shows that make you think should give this one a try. Though it's labeled as a "teen" drama, adults can easily get sucked into the story and characters (I myself am a bit past "teen"). I strongly hope this show is around for a long time. Danny Desai has just made TV more interesting.
on August 24, 2013
I saw the promos for this show and being a fan of most of ABC Family's original shows I thought I'd give it a try. It is certainly darker than most of their shows but it has a certain quality to it that makes it stand out. The plot centers around three former friends: Jo, Lacey and Danny. Danny killed (or so we are led to believe) his aunt when they were about 11 years old and was sent away for five years. During that time, Jo and Lacey's friendship faded and they each went their own separate ways. Danny returns home and that's when things get interesting.

I really like the story and how you learn of a new clue each week. I hate that the summer finale is coming up already, but at the same time I want to find out who did it!! Was it really Danny or was it someone else? I guess we'll just have to wait...
on March 27, 2014
I just love Twisted!
I'm praying for a season 2!!
My mom also loves it, and watches it with me every week. And gets as excited as I do when it comes on.
So this show isn't just for teens.
on April 29, 2014
I have a daughter and started watching this thinking it would be something we could all watch together. We got hooked! Even my husband despite his best efforts got caught up in the cliffhanger at the end. The horrible thing is that I've read they're not sure if they're going to bring it back for a second season. I hope they do! It's like a teenage soap. There's lots of drama and twists and it just keeps you watching.
on December 1, 2014
I cant believe there is no season 2, I am very disappointed. This was the best series I have seen in awhile. I hope they reconsider and decided to renew the series. They need to continue the story!!#!#
on February 13, 2015
its a good show. the shows I have liked in the past is pretty little liars,teen wolf, orphan black. i get bored with tv easily so i don't like most shows. i tried revenge an vampire diaries an even Buffy, just couldn't get into it but twisted drew me in rite off. it helps that the lead guy is a babe. but the mystery,black mail, high school romance, pretty girls an pretty guys. yep allot like pretty little liars. except instead of a group of girls being set up it is one guy. im only on episode 9 of season 1 so I don't no all that happens yet. I do no that even it did get boring the lead guy is hot enuph to stay entertained ;)
on August 24, 2014
Absolutely LOVE this show. It definitely keeps you in suspense and guessing who killed this or that person. Drama, suspense, and a few laughs here and there. Similar to other ABC family shows like Pretty Little Liars and the cancelled show The Lying Game which was also amazing. If you get tired of the run around on PLL, try this as an alternative. You won't be disappointed.
on March 7, 2014
It's a show that actually shows a typical, possible relationship between some teens and their parents. I enjoy seeing how the plot runs. But I think maybe the kids are a bit ???? How would I put this...I wouldn't. It's just a watchable show, I enjoy. And I got this particular episode because I missed it and my cable company is not accepted by the stations' website for viewing episodes.
on September 5, 2013
I was sucked in from the 1st episode! I had to know what was going to happen next! There are lots of twists and turns to keep you involed and guessing at what is going to come next.
on February 20, 2014
Let's bite the bullet and admit that if Twisted is not a soap opera it is definitely a soaps first cousin or telenovella. That said, I love it and find it addictive! As a mystery writer I love the way the portray Danny as probably the most sympathetic and "human" of all the cast of characters on the show. This is despite the fact that he has been labeled a sociopath and killer. You like the kid so much you want to believe he is innocent yet they don't let you do so too easily. They create doubt. We all see him look at the ice pick on the desk of the security guard when he is caught in Connecticut. We can't explain details like how he got the necklace without being guilty. Yet we like Danny and want to believe in him. We just "know" he's not just mimicking human emotion and empathy like Dexter so we find ourselves trying to piece the puzzle together to exonerate him. Our liking of him clashes with our doubts and apparent indications of his guilt. THIS is good writing! Melodramatic? Who cares because they make you care about Danny and want to see everything turn out fine for him.
Lastly they show how delicate and fragile human relationships can be. One minute they are reconciling, hugging and fist bumping and the next they are hollering, rejecting one another and walking away. This is life. Just when we think we are on a firm and solid footing, we trip and fall. But real friendship endures. We rebuild bridges in broken relationships. This show depicts this extremely well. Is it a teen show? I don't think so. I think it is a show for anyone who has ever been misunderstood and doubted OR has misunderstood and doubted a friend or loved one. We are all human and that is what draws me to this show. I can relate.