Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
vote
Yes it does as any good HDMI cable will. Anynet vs. Anynet+ Newer models of this system, called Anynet+™, are generally of better quality and have more features than older models. In addition, the updated connecting cables transport higher-quality audio and video than the old ones. The original Anynet®, made in 2005 and 2006, was designed to work with only a television and two connected devices, and it used audio-visual, optical and communication cables to connect the two peripheral devices. The newer, more advanced system works with up to 12 different devices, and it uses HDMI-CEC (High-Definition Multimedia Interface-Consumer Electronics Control) cables to connect the devices to the TV. Anynet+™ devices do not connect to devices equipped with the original, non-HDMI-based system.
Jan 23, 2014 by Ronald F. Dunn
votes
"In wall" rated? These cables carry very low level voltage (5v) and currents (.05a) per the HDMI standard hosted on Wikipedia.com. These are digital signals, and don't carry any power to speak of, so ANY one of the HDMI cables should be fine inside a wall. Signals in these cables won't start a fire. However, if your house is already on fire, these cables will burn easily... the cable itself doesn't seem fire retardant. That means if you have a fire, any cable whether in the wall or not could give off toxic gas as it burns. But that is true if it is in the wall or lying along the wall inside your room. So don't waste a lot of money on a home installation, in my opinion, as the cable will not be a problem source.
Jan 7, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I am not aware of any warranty. I know that if you do discover any issue early on Amazon will take care of it quickly. I've read a couple reviews where the Cheetah customer service was pretty good so maybe directly ask them. Other than that not too sure about the warranty. But I haven't run into any issues myself and I have bought a couple of these cables for myself and for other people and no complaints from them either.
Jul 10, 2013 by Jordan Salgado
votes
I have never used them on this type of device but I am sure it will. I have been using my cables for awhile and never had a problem. I hope this helps. Good luck...
28 days ago by James
votes
I have been using this cable for some time now and have not had any issues with sound. May have to do with where/what you are plugging it to.
Jun 5, 2014 by Justin Elizalde
votes
Sorry, I not sure about that.
May 1, 2014 by Jeff H.
votes
Vicki, Unfortunately, you cannot use the angle to connect two cables. The angle has male and female connections. In the picture, the top of the angle (female) is where the cable is inserted and bottom gold end (male) is used to connect to TV HDMI or laptop/desktop HDMI. I use mine connected to the TV HDMI because the cable hangs straight down, which allows me to push the TV closer to the wall. Hope this helps. Deborah
Apr 27, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It just plugs in on a 90 degree angle to the straight plug not much of extension ,about half of an inch is all ,but these cables are the best you will find anywhere buy with confidence
Apr 26, 2014 by david knaus
votes
It does not say but here is the website for them TwistedVeins.com
Apr 21, 2014 by Larry Fazzio
votes
Apr 15, 2014 by Z. Wheat
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers