Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 14, 2015
Have had older pair of Twisted X driving mocs (Black/ dark leather 2 tone) that just will not get rid of because they are so comfortable. Wanted another pair but they no longer make them. This pair comes close and so far I love them, have a new favorite pair of comfortable shoes. Maybe this pair the dog will not chew on! The leather wraps around the sole of the shoe allowing more of a grounding effect than any other shoes I own, this is why I think my feet stay feeling so good whenever I wear them.
on February 16, 2015
Luv these shoes! Good looking, very comfortable, fit as expected, required no breakin. First day in them walked around downtown Ft Worth for couple of hours.
I am 250 lbs, so comfortable shoes are important. I also have high arches. These provide comfort and are very supportive. Already looking for a 2nd pair. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DP5T8EQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
on September 24, 2015
Very quick shipping. Best price available. Twisted x fits like no other shoe. The moc style offers the benefit of extreme flexibility and feeling what's under your feet. I have a pair going on 4 years old that's nowhere ready to quit.
on January 9, 2016
I have super high arches. Typically, I can not even wear slip-on shoes. These fit great after about 2 days of break in and are extremely comfortable.
on October 6, 2015
These shoes are well made; but they have a low instep and for those with higher insteps they need more elastic in the flex sides.
on January 15, 2015
This is my husband's second pair. He really likes the Brand and the way they fit. I know he'll be buying another pair soon.
on November 21, 2015
Great show, made of leather that lasts, this is my husbands 2nd pair and he loves them
on April 9, 2015
These shoes are possibly the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn!!
on March 14, 2016
The shoes arrived as promised( or a day earlier) & I'm happy with em!!
on September 8, 2015
My feet are hard to fit. I found that these shoes and they work.