Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Twitches (Betwitched Edition)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $9.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Twitches (Betwitched Edition)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Separated, each of them lead their own life, with lifestyles pretty much contrasted to each other. Camryn got adopted by David and Emily Barnes, pretty much rich folks who could afford anything for their beloved Cammy, as prove she got a car for her 16th birthday! Alex however lived her life in a lowside, living with her best friend since her mother died 2 month prior, looking for work on the side.
Karsh and Illieana stayed by them as they were growing up waiting for the time when they thought the twins are finally ready to take a hold of their destiny and they chose the day when they finally turned 21. Karsh intruded so Alex got to bump onto her long lost sister in a store. The rest of the day became a day of revelations for them. They realized in their whole life they had never parted with their past and their true home. Alex wrote stories of Coventry ever since she was a kid and active during the night and Cam drew sketches of her homeland and characters that turned out to be the Darkness and their mother. Time was running short and they needed to find a way to defeat the Darkness and meet with their long lost mother who was looking for them all of their lives, who remarried to Thantos, brother to their father.Read more ›
- The twins call their first mom and adoptive moms all "mom".
- One adoptive mom tells her daughter that she should NOT be worried about hurting her feelings to search for her biological mom.
- The "birthmom" word is only used once in the whole movie, to distinguish explicitly, or for anyone who doesn't "get it".
- The adoptive mom has a concept that love is infinite and you can always make more. Just because her daughter wants to give some love to someone else, it doesn't take any away from her adoptive mom at all.
- In the end "love" is what makes the "darkness" go away - love for all kinds of family.
- At one point the first mom and adoptive parents are all together, loving up the daughter like it was normal.
And there are white brothers of black men, and white best friends of black young ladies, and rich wealthy black people with porsches, and black queens/princesses of a land, etc. etc. Of the black / white brothers, guess which one was evil?? The WHITE one! Although the evil force was still called the "darkness".
Many cool things about it - even if it's a bit silly and goofy on occasion.
There is a sequel, but I haven't watched it yet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave my other dvd to my grand daughter. So this is a replacement for me.Published 19 days ago by Kim Wachowiak
Great movie. Have always loved the twins. Great movie for kids.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My daughters loves these ladies! We watch them now as chef's and talk show hosts.
Bought it as a keepsake for her to show her children.
Fantastic brand new condition! It takes me back to my childhood just like it's sequel! Thank you so much!Published 2 months ago by Marie Collins