5.0 out of 5 stars Going well after a year.
Great deal! They are quite obviously fake and feel a little light but they seem to be worth it so far.

I've used them for a year now, playing about two hours a week. I've played games like Smash Brothers Brawl and I didn't notice a difference between them and the authentic controllers.

If you are looking for a better deal than authentic...
Published on April 30, 2011 by Jandsm

2.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Party Knockoff, avoid
Published on October 4, 2011 by Dylan

2.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Party Knockoff, avoid, October 4, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Two GameCube / Wii Compatible Controllers [Black] (Video Game)
Honestly, I was super excited when i saw the price and even more so when I received them so quickly. However after the un-boxing, i quickly became disappointed. These controllers are badly made and play even worse. The buttons do not respond, the B button actually has to be pushed down instead of simply "pressing" it. The joysticks feel heavy and do not move easily causing for some gameplay mishaps.

Very disappointing.

AVOID THIS PRODUCT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible joystick, July 17, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
We bought these for the Wii to play N64/Gamecube games through virtual console. BAD idea. Cheap price, right? Well cheap product, too. Feels like a controller you'd buy at the dollar store. Buttons stick and the joystick is horrible...the point of a joystick is more freedom of movement and degrees of speed (walk or run depending on how far you push the stick). This controller has no walk capabilities. Also, it does not allow 360 degrees of X/Y plane movement. There are actually only 8 directions it can go: N, NW, W, S...etc. This made games like Zelda not enjoyable since you want to be able to move around in a free plane and at controlled speeds. With these controllers, Link zigzags at max speed all over the place. we had to go buy the more expensive ones by Nintendo...and those work great. DON'T buy this. Spend a few extra bucks for the real deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would give it a zero if i could. Its FAKE DO NOT BUY IT., February 21, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
First off where to begin, this product is absoutely fake. Its NOT a gamecube controller its a fake Chinese knock off. The Z button was broken when i got it, it clearly doesn't say ANYTHING about being a knock off, like it should and it doesn't even at least say its a 3rd party. They (and by they i mean the sick company that made them) are smart enough to never say Nintendo on the packaging or even the controllers themselves. They work (like crap anyway) but they have a lot of flaws.

A. Broken buttons

B. It feels like cheap plastic and smooth like the orignal ones.

C. The Joystick is extremely sensitive.

D. The L and R buttons don't click, they are hard to push down and stick.

E. The X and Y where non responsive in rapid secession

F. The controllers are NOT real nintendo made gamecube controllers.

If just one of the 2 controllers i got had a broken Z button, how long until they both brake? Don't be cheap people, these controllers are made from cheap parts and will probably break very, very soon after you open them.

If it looks to good to be true people, it is. Shop smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going well after a year., April 30, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

If you are looking for a better deal than authentic controllers, these have been a good buy for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 2, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My husband bought me the Wii for Christmas, and he knew I loved the Game Cube, that it was my favorite gaming system. So, when we found out we could buy controllers and games for the game cube to use on the Wii, we were ecstatic. The controllers are stiff from being new, but they work as good as any other we ever used for that system. We have four total, and on the weekends, we all play together as a family. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to use the Game Cube on the Wii.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems so far, May 14, 2011
Lance "The Man of Stature" (Saint Lucia, West Indies) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Granted..........I have owned these controllers for quite some time now and have only used them sparingly, but they have generally held up on the few occasions I have used them. Hopefully when I get into the gaming mood and require them to provide many more hours of game play, they'll continue to work and respond well to my gaming needs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupid, May 22, 2014
Okay , first things first , wjen i got the controllers it gave me only one ! It felt cheaply made and it was not a good item . DO NOT BUY ITEM !

3.0 out of 5 stars lies, May 7, 2014
I only got one controller and they did not even fix the problem. Waste of my money... The controller i did get does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just good quality controllers, March 8, 2014
They came quick, are a lot of fun, and then they gave me a free pair. What can I complain about

5.0 out of 5 stars work great, December 10, 2012
these arrived just as stated..glad i bought the extention cords others recommended because without them your too close to the screen..great product

Two GameCube / Wii Compatible Controllers [Black]