5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Sexy Sexy!
This is everything and then some! I would recommend this shoe for its comfort and exotic looks. This shoe looks great with jeans, dresses or a skirt!
Published on December 6, 2012 by TraKeepsItReal

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but unsteady
I purchased this shoe in purple and the color and construction was great, and it is comfortable until you start to walk in them. The heel for me was not that steady and I wear high heels. I had to return them.
Published on March 23, 2012 by shoecrazy 70

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Lips Women's Identity Ankle-Strap Sandal,Red,10 M US, June 20, 2014
They looked nice in the photo and thats about it. In person they look rather on the cheap size and are too wide. They flopped around on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Sexy Sexy!, December 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Two lips shoes, April 25, 2012
These shoes are beautiful, the color is darker when you received them, but that was ok the heels on the shoes are high but that the way I like them. they are really nice looking shoes.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but unsteady, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Two Lips Women's Identity Ankle-Strap Sandal (Apparel)