5.0 out of 5 stars sweet
These boots are pretty darn awesome... comfortable, not too high love them and they are hot... I loved them so much I bought one for me and one for a friend...
Published 22 months ago by Sherie

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate it
if you have a very narrow foot, this shoe is not for you. when i received them they looked as if they were washed
Published 18 months ago by Shaunda McLean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, December 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest heel EVER!!, November 7, 2012
I'm SOOOOOO in love with this shoe! I've gotten so many compliments on it! It's comfy and not too high and you can wear it with a dress or leggings! I'm wearing these whenever I go out from now on! I ordered a 7 and this heel fits true to size!

1.0 out of 5 stars wish i returned, September 15, 2013
these really stink! the fit is awful and they are uncomfortable and I strongly wouldn't recommend these to anyone at all

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, May 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Cute, February 26, 2013
I have ordered this type of shoe/boot in the past, and always liked the style. However, this boot is very odd and bulky. The top (above ankle) part of the boot is very big and wide. I was expecting the top portion to be more fitted and provide a little ankle support. Unless you have extremely large (calf-sized) ankles, I would skip this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!!, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Two Lips Women's Leverage Ankle Boot (Apparel)
I am in love with this heel! Natural is the perfect color to go with anything! The heel is high but the platform makes it comfortable to walk in. The only small issue is the top of the shoe is wide but it really doesn't bother me much. The price is great! I love getting my shoes from Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, February 2, 2013
The boot was cute but top opening was too large. I thought it would snug on the leg. Also the left boot was larger than the other. Thought about reordering another pair but decided not to. Maybe it will work better for another customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish & Comfortable, January 29, 2013
Just purchased these boots to wear to a boxing match with jeans. They looked adorable! They are very comfortable even when standing for awhile. Would've given them 5 stars but the tag in the insole, is very annoying. I have another pair of shoes by Two Lips but this are far more comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too loose, May 29, 2014
I should have followed what the other reviews said about needing to have really being calves to wear these. Not made for skinny ankles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Lips ankle boots, April 19, 2013
I was looking for a different style of ankle boot and these came just in time for spring/summer. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›