To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Two Stage Biblical Creation: Uniting Biblical Insights Uncovered by Ten Notable Creation Theories Paperback – March 1, 2008
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pre-Creation Chaos Theory (Bruce Waltke)
2. Title or Summary Theory (Bruce Waltke)
3. Literary Framework Theory (Meredith Kline and Lee Irons)
4. Initial Chaos Theory (Mark Rooker)
5. Young Earth Scientific Creationism Theory (Henry Morris, Ken Ham, etc.)
6. Day-Age, Old Earth, Progressive Creationism Theory (Hugh Ross, Gleason Archer, etc.)
7. Theistic Big Bang and Relativistic Days Theory (Gerald Schroeder)
8. Creation Revealed in Six Days Theory (P. J. & D. J. Wiseman)
9. Gap or Creation-Ruin-Restoration Theory (Thomas Chalmers & George Pember)
10. Historical Land Creationism Theory (John Sailhamer)
11. Two Stage Biblical Creation Theory (Thomas Arnold)
The author examines each of the eleven creation theories with respect to biblically supported claims, biblically unsupported claims, and claims for which the Bible is silent. He continuously refers to writers who agree or disagree with each point he is making, backed up by 1,324 foootnotes documenting the source of each viewpoint. Unfortunately, this approach results in much repetition and a text that does not flow smoothly.
His four diagnostic questions are: (1) Long days or normal days? (2) Chaos or ex nihilo creation?Read more ›