4.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive ring
Published on August 16, 2007 by Vladimir Zlokazov

3.0 out of 5 stars A tiny ring
I really don't think the ring is worth the amount I paid for it. It's small & light weight. The diamonds are hardly visible. I'm seriously thinking about returning it to Amazon., because I believe I can get a better bargain somewhere else.
Published 23 months ago by angelgirl7

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive ring, August 16, 2007
This ring looks great at the picture, but unfortunately in real life it's a little different. At the picture it looks like there's more yellow gold and just a quarter or third of ring is white gold. The ring I've got has quarter of yellow gold and the rest is white gold. Other than that it is excellent ring for such price and it still looks great. Quite fast shipping and good packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, February 12, 2009
This review is from: 14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, September 4, 2009
I asked my boyfriend to purchase this item for me last Christmas. He did, and I still never ever take it off. It is beautiful and I love it. Mine is exactly like the picture, was exactly what I wanted, and I have zero complaints. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, July 15, 2011
LuWeGeeeeeee (Minnapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
The recipient of this ring has had this for over a year now and it is still in great condition. It is a beautiful ring, however, be aware that it may be a little smaller in person that it appears online. The diamonds are pretty small. But it was just right for our occasion. She wears it on her middle finger because I must have ordered a size too large to fit the ring finger it was intended for. Read a lot of reviews to decide on this one and glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 23, 2010
I have brought lots of product from Amazon and it is a great experience shopping with Amazon. This ring looks great. My ring looks exactly like in the picture. Fast shipping and this is a superb gift for myself.14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Gf''s birthday, April 21, 2011
she Loves it and wears it everyday :D it was my first time buying a ring and i have to say i made a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two tone heart ring, December 21, 2011
Fast shipping (amazon prime). My wife love this ring. It was a great deal. I had a hard time finding something my wife would like for under $400.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, October 24, 2009
M. Selva (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this ring for my girlfriend on our 3 year anniversary and it was a hit! She loves it and hasn't taken it off. The two-tone is beautiful and symbolic. I noticed a few reviews mentioned that the ring was small, but it really isn't too bad at all. It's perfect (size & all) for the occasion (anniversary/promise ring)! All together, this was a Good buy... I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ring., September 29, 2011
I was a little worried about the size but the ring is perfect, i can't wait to gift this to my girlfriend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding gift on a budget, July 6, 2010
The ring looked exactly like the picture! In dim light the, diamonds look a little faded; but once the natural light floods over the ring it just "pops". The shipping was outstanding, the ring came a day earlier than expected. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great piece of jewelry on a budget.

14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
$729.00 $225.00