4.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed
Published 23 months ago by BeccksFamily

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugh
I fell in love with this necklace until I received it in the mail. Was really disappointed because the picture gives the illusions that the back looks like the front when it does not. The back looks like the necklaces in a dollar store, not smooth, not polished, just......ugh. Pretty but disappointed.
Published 11 months ago by Kittyann

4.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Two-Tone Sterling Silver and Yellow Gold-Flashed Heart Cross Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
Ok so I only gave 4 stars because I bought 2 of these for my girls as their baptism gifts, however in all the pictures the cross looks much thicker than it actually is. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed I'm not going to lie I thought that it would be thicker and have more weight. It is paper thin and as weightless as a piece of paper. However my girls aren't that old 8 & 12 so I know that they will love them but still I found the picture a little misleading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, March 25, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars better necklaces in a gumball machine, June 11, 2014
it's thin, tiny and a complete ripoff. i was embarrassed to give it to my wife. don't trust the pic.

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy, November 4, 2013
it was a very beautiful peice..very. The only thing that was bad about it..was the chain it came on...as thick as a couple strands of hair..but i liove it...i can get a bigger chain

2.0 out of 5 stars gold plating wore off, May 4, 2014
the gold plating on the heart wore off. I've had it 4 months & absolutely loved it when I got it & got so many compliments on it, but now the gold has wore off but the silver under it isn't the same color as the cross, it's just kinda drab & cheap looking now :(

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 10, 2013
understated elegance on a small scale.....perfect for the younger woman. Purchased for my teen granddaughter, hope she likes it as much as I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, February 17, 2014
Didnt realize the back side was hollow and not solid. I guess I learned a lesson.... never by some items without being able to veiw all of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be a great gift for a child, September 4, 2013
This pendant is a lot thinner than the picture suggests. The rounded edges all around the cross make you think it's a thick pendant with a little bit of weight to it. No, it's just rounded edges and a concave backing. It IS a very pretty pendant, and I am probably going to keep this on my shopping list as a good baptism gift for a child (to be given when they are older) or young teen. I was looking for something more substantial, though, for myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loved it, February 25, 2013
My wife loved it even though it's just a less expensive necklace. She wanted me to get an inexpensive one so I got this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 19, 2012
Cheap, price wise, but looks nice. I like the design a lot. Don't know how well it holds up yet, as it is a Christmas present.