4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fill in bracelet
You know what brand this looks like right?? This is the fill in until my birthday when I am expecting to receive the read deal. This is for a tiny wrist for sure and its is so light and feels cheap but… it looks pretty darn good next to a few nicer pieces. Can't beat the deal and I am hoping that with care it will not tarnish to quickly.
Published 5 months ago by Noelle Nieporte

3.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE
THIS BRACELET WAS GEORGOUS BUT IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE. IT WAS TOO SMALL FOR MY WRIST. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR A SPECIFIC SIZE. BUT I DIDN'T. THE BRACLET WAS PRETTY, I JUST HATE THAT IT WAS TOO SMALL FOR ME. I SENT IT BACK AND THERE WERE NO PROBLEMZ WITH MY REFUND..
Published 17 months ago by CHELLA 67

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fill in bracelet, February 5, 2014
This review is from: "Two-Tone" 14k Yellow Gold Plated and Sterling Silver Thin Twisted Bangle Bracelet (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE, February 3, 2013
CHELLA 67 (BRINKLEY, AR) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK value, February 25, 2014
I was a little disappointed with the weight of the bangle. We have another bangle similar to this one that's much heavier

5.0 out of 5 stars So good! only if you have skinny wrists, February 5, 2014
Fits my very skinny wrists perfectly!!! and it's lovely!!! It's so hard to find fitting bracelets for me, this one was just Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to see the gold, December 29, 2013
Danielle (reisterstown, md United States) - See all my reviews
The bracelet is very thin and it is hard to see the accent of the gold circles. I would look for the similar bracelets on the site and pay less for the ones without the gold. The reason being is you really cannot even see the gold unless you are up close.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small wrist, August 24, 2013
Let me begin by saying that I am quite petite and have a thin wrist. While it WAS pretty small and doesn't have the roomy swing I was hoping for, it is cute to wear with my horn watch! Will use as an everyday piece of jewelry:) Not a substantial piece though

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this bracelet so much, I purchased a second!, August 20, 2013
I had read a previous review that stated this bracelet would only fit a child which made me realize this was the perfect bracelet for a petite adult frame. After my first purchase, I ordered a second so I could stack them. They look exactly like the $800 dollar designer, "DY" that we all know and love. I highly recommend this bracelet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Find, July 1, 2013
I wear this item with another bracelet. It is durable, but I should have ordered a thicker one. This item is truly beautiful in a very simple way. The gold tone is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bangle that fit small wrists, December 25, 2012
1mitch (Onalaska, WI) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter who has a small wrist. It forms and fits perfectly. I bought it just for that reason. This is a good piece of jewelery that looks terrific.

Rate and Discover Movies