4.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed
Published 18 months ago by BeccksFamily

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugh
I fell in love with this necklace until I received it in the mail. Was really disappointed because the picture gives the illusions that the back looks like the front when it does not. The back looks like the necklaces in a dollar store, not smooth, not polished, just......ugh. Pretty but disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by Kittyann

4.0 out of 5 stars a little disappointed, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Two-Toned Sterling Silver with Yellow Gold Flashed Heart Centered Cross Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)
Ok so I only gave 4 stars because I bought 2 of these for my girls as their baptism gifts, however in all the pictures the cross looks much thicker than it actually is. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed I'm not going to lie I thought that it would be thicker and have more weight. It is paper thin and as weightless as a piece of paper. However my girls aren't that old 8 & 12 so I know that they will love them but still I found the picture a little misleading.

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy, November 4, 2013
it was a very beautiful peice..very. The only thing that was bad about it..was the chain it came on...as thick as a couple strands of hair..but i liove it...i can get a bigger chain

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 10, 2013
understated elegance on a small scale.....perfect for the younger woman. Purchased for my teen granddaughter, hope she likes it as much as I do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, March 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace., January 10, 2013
Nice necklace. Wish chain was a bit longer but looks nice on any shirt abd is not tarnishing. Would reccomend. Good quality. Presents very nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold heart on silver cross, October 15, 2013
The necklace is vey pretty. I esp ilke the two tone look of the gol heart on the silver cross

2.0 out of 5 stars gold plating wore off, May 4, 2014
the gold plating on the heart wore off. I've had it 4 months & absolutely loved it when I got it & got so many compliments on it, but now the gold has wore off but the silver under it isn't the same color as the cross, it's just kinda drab & cheap looking now :(

1.0 out of 5 stars better necklaces in a gumball machine, June 11, 2014
it's thin, tiny and a complete ripoff. i was embarrassed to give it to my wife. don't trust the pic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 25, 2013
Looks exactly as shown. I'm sure the person I bought this for will love it! At least I hope so!

3.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loved it, February 25, 2013
My wife loved it even though it's just a less expensive necklace. She wanted me to get an inexpensive one so I got this one.

Rate and Discover Movies