| Return to the vast world of Antaloor in Two Worlds II. Building upon the original game, Two Worlds II offers the willing adventurer a unique and thrilling RPG experience unrivaled in the current RPG landscape. Two Worlds II features a completely new game engine pushing hardware to its limits, as well as a revised combat system, new enemies, improved animations and an enhanced AI and multiplayer support. This combined with the extremely detailed, interactive environment will be sure to make Two Worlds II a must-have title for RPG fans. Story |
After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trapped within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth, yet there are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. "The Hero" is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the Hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees him from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
| A new and improved flexible attack system. |
| State of the art graphics with the Grace Engine. |
Two Worlds II is a perfect blend of classic and innovated RPG features, atmosphere, and technology. A complex quest system and an exciting main story draw you into the world of Antaloor, made richer by secondary quest scenarios. Rich gameplay and engaging atmosphere propel the story and captures attention, promising danger and exploration throughout the many quests and video sequences. Enhanced AI, balancing standards, experienced authors, an active combat system, the innovative "Demons Magic" management, and the "Papak Alchemy System" guarantee enjoyment for new and experienced gamers. An artistic system of attack and defense moves has been integrated into the game. Parries and changing hit results creates a real opportunity for tactics and excitement, as the AI engage in combat and employ strategy of their own. The game also offers extreme flexibility in the weapon and armament design possibilities. The cornerstone of this is the newly created "Craft Tool." With this players can break down items into their basic materials and create new unique items. Two Worlds II is also graphically superb. The powerful Grace engine offers technological highlights such as an unlimited number of dynamic light sources, 24 bit HDR post-processing, and Real Eye Adaptation. It will drastically reduce loading times, improve general game performance, and enable full gameplay with only moderate hardware requirements. Key Game Features
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks.
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful Grace engine and special tools.
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay.
- Intuitive user interface for the Demons Magic system and the Papak Alchemy system.
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player.
- Complex object management with movable and usable items.
- The special Craft Tool enables individual configuration of armor and weapons.
- Many boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards.
- Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic everyday and combat movements.
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting.
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes.
- Extensive multiplayer options including building/setup simulation.