Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback
Customer Discussions > Just Dance 3 forum

Two things

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 3:57:13 PM PDT
Hancock0451 says:
Ok first off i ordered this game a few days ago and it Still hasn't shipped! Secondly i just noticed the price went down since i placed my order. It was 39.99 and now it is 34.99, will the 5.00 be applied as credit or will it be refunded?

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 7:13:37 AM PDT
Jimmy Faton says:
Nope, but if it hasn't shipped yet, just cancel the order and then re-order it at the lower price. The game has already been released, so the "preorder guarantee" doesn't apply anymore. I suppose, if it can't be cancelled, you could contact Amazon's customer service and they *might* refund your $5 without you having to return the order for a refund and then re-ordering all over again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Just Dance 3 forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 3 by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars (374)