5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Solution for Busy Moms
Published on May 29, 2012 by Meagan Paullin

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but cheaply made and defective.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Solution for Busy Moms, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
In our house, with two boys ages 5 and 8, EVERYTHING is a challenge. It seems like every step in our morning and bedtime routines leads to arguing or whining. Getting them to brush their teeth for more than 10 seconds was one of the BIG challenges. I hate to have to stand there and watch them every time - but if I let them do it on their own, they'd rush through it in a few seconds.

Did you know that the proper brushing time is two minutes?

I figured I'd give the Twooth Timer a shot - it's inexpensive, and would be totally worth it if it helped, even a little. Well, I definitely got my moneys worth on this gadget - The boys LOVE it! They think it's super fun to race each other, and see who can brush the most teeth before the timer goes off.

That means less nagging from me, better brushing habits for them, and lower dentist bills for our family. I totally recommend this smart solution for any family with kids - it's a life saver for busy moms!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but cheaply made and defective., May 17, 2013
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
This little timer is adorable, and the idea behind it is a great one. However, it doesn't work. Right out of the box it worked once, and then after that it would only run for about 3 seconds before it would quit. A couple of other things I noticed about the design of the product itself: there is no clear explanation (especially for a small child) about which direction to turn it such as arrows perhaps. It might be logical for an adult to turn it clockwise, but not necessarily for a little one. There was also no "stop" at the #2. You could turn it to 2, but you could keep turning it and turning it and turning it. All in all, a wonderful idea, but if it doesn't work what's the point?

5.0 out of 5 stars Redeemed!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
The first one we received didn't work, right out of the package. Ordered a replacement, it worked once, then didn't work again. Junk!

Follow up: Antionette, the owner of the company, contacted me and offered to send me another timer that she personally inspected. She did as promised, and this new timer works perfectly. Thanks, Antionette, for the excellent customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly for my 7 year old!!, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
My 7 year old did NOT like brushing his teeth. I have to say when I heard about this product I had to try it. It has been wonderful. Such a simple concept but works perfectly. In fact, if I try to hurry my son along in the morning... he just points to his twooth timer to let me know his 2 minutes are not up! I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars HYIGENE, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
Delivered timely, item as described and a perfect item to make sure you get your two (2) minute brushing done plus a lot of fun for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars End tooth brushing battles, May 16, 2014
A. Baker (Kennesaw, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
No more squabbling over how long to brush teeth, and whether or not ten seconds of tooth brush is really nearly as long as two minutes. Worth every penny for the peace it has brough to our morning and bedtime routines.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken out of the packaging, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
Broken right out of the packaging. Not worth sending back as too cheap, but a waste of money. Be warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not worth it, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
This product broke after the 2nd use. The tooth has to be banged on the top to get it to continue the countdown… not effective in helping our kids determine 2 minutes for brushing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 minute and 2 minute timer!, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
I bought it to encourage my daughter (who just had her first cavity at 8) to brush her teeth longer and more thoroughly. The 2 minute timer is perfect and works great! What I didn't realize is that there is also a 1 minute timer mark -- score! -- for her fluoride rinse. What a great product. I would recommend to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars It never worked, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Twooth Timer Twooth Timer (Baby Product)
I had to return it immediately. Sad for a simple timer. The design was cute, but it just didn't function.

Twooth Timer Twooth Timer