5.0 out of 5 stars "Puppy", June 1, 2011
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
We love this toy! He's been with us everywhere. All over Europe, United States and Asia. I wanted to get a spare for us, and a couple more to give as a gift. My husband got this beagle w/ 2 other pups in 2007 for $5.99 so I'm shocked to find out he's priced @ almost $70! That's just too much. Not cool, seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had another one, September 16, 2009
G. Rogers (State College, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
My son has owned this dog (he calls it Biscuit) for three years, since he was born, and it's his favorite animal by far. I'd love to get another one as back-up, just in case. But FIFTY BUCKS?? For a stuffed animal that was originally $15 three years ago? I'm glad some money-grubber bought up all the remaining stuffed puppies and is now holding little kids and their parents hostage by charging an arm and a leg for a stuffed dog. Pathetic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift for my infant daughter, January 16, 2007
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
The Ty Whiffer - Beagle was given to us as a gift from a friend for our new born daughter. She is two and half now, and from the first day of opening the gift to present date, it is her favorite companion. The key for her are the ears. The soft, velvet-like texture is something that has been somewhat of an obsession for her just prior to sleeping, or during times that require quite and comfort. Our purchase on Amazon was to hide two away in a closet as back-up in the event that original is lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort creature, February 22, 2007
J. Lee (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter before she was born (ok, I admit partly for me too, since it was so cute and floppy). She is now 1 1/2 yo, and has become madly attached to it 24/7. She loves to nuzzle, hug, and chomp down on its soft, fluffy face. I'm buying a second one as well, for back up. She has lots of other toys, as well as our real dog, but this is the one thing she is dependent on and must have ALL the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying spares!!!!, March 7, 2007
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
My daughter picked out this beagle for my son when he was an infant. He's now 2 and it is by far his most cherished possession. He carries it back and forth to daycare every day, and on the occasion we've either left it at home or left it at daycare, it is traumatic. So here I am buying one to keep at daycare and an emergency backup!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 30, 2013
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
What can I say? Its a puppy, a stuffed animal, it's soft, it's cuddly and it's a Ty. Who would love it?

5.0 out of 5 stars A lost woofie, April 2, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
My oldest daughter has had this dog woofie since 6 months of age. she loves him . my daugter almost 8 still sleeps with him. he is a world traveler . He was left at my sisters in Florida and we are waiting for him to be shipped home he is a family member. he is very loved !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy's Best Friend..., November 13, 2012
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
This is my 5 1/2 year old son's MOST FAVORITE "snuggle buddy". We have almost all of the TY doggies. This one is his favorite. It has been washed more times than I can count and is still in great shape. It has lost a lot of its "stuffing" but my son doesn't care. Somehow I thought this dog's name was Ploppers. I think I got it mixed up with one of the other TY dogs. My son turned that name into "Doppers" so that is now his name. I recommend this or ANY of the TY pluffies dogs. The ears are the softest. That's what my son rubs as he's going to bed at night. So sweet. I will be sad when he outgrows his best friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite 'Kipper' dog toy, July 31, 2012
birdstorebird (Bay Area, SF USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
Yes, his name is technically, Whiffer...but he looks just like 'Kipper' from TV - and that is exactly what our toddler wanted!

'Kipper' has been through the wash a half dozen times. He has been to the beach and to the playground. He is slept with each and every night. 'Kipper' has been chewed on, drooled on, thrown, kicked, dipped in spaghetti, accidentally stepped on in the middle of the night (sorry 'Kipper'). Through it all he remains his same slightly smug soft and floppy self. She loves him. We love him. He's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift EVER, March 1, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WHIFFER - dog (Toy)
I bought Whiffer as a Valentine's gift for my son when he was 36 months old which was over six years ago. My son turn nine this last January and Whiffer looks just as good as it did the day I purchased it. Whiffer is extremely durable, in spite of the fact that wash him twice a week, that Whiffer went with my son to day care, preschool, and kindergarten. My son has slept with his little dog everyday, Whiffer is a must buy for any parent who likes to get there money's worth!

WHIFFER - dog