Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ty Beanie Boos - Pepper the Cat
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 8, 2011
For me, there is not much to review abut stuffed animals. Except to say that it is exactly what is advertise. This Ty stuffed animal is quality made, and has held together with much playing by my 8 month old daughter.

For those of you with children, I highly recommend this for a gift or surprise. My daughter saw this in a store, and couldn't stop laughing at it. I didn't buy it in store, because the price was crazy high. So when I got home I jumped on Amazon and found it right away. Thanks Amazon. =)
on July 10, 2013
Bought it for my gfs birthday she was so mesmerized by the cuteness she sleeps with it every night and she takes it with her everywhere she goes
on January 30, 2013
Who wouldn't love these adorable furry little creatures? My 9 year old certainly does, and she makes for a great bedtime buddy too!
on March 7, 2015
Bought for one of my great-granddaughters and she loved it. Her mother tells me she carries it everywhere with her. Just the right size for little arms--she is 3 years old. The cat was even cuter than the product photo showed. Would buy more of these cats for my other great-grandchildren.

Update: Originally bought this cat this past Jan. My great-granddaughter took it everywhere--including camping a couple of weekends ago. Unfortunately she lost her kitty while her family camped. She was so upset that her mother told me that even a week later she was still crying for her kitty--especially at bed time--I guess it was like a security blanket for her. Broke my heart to hear how hurt she was, so I ordered another one and had it sent to her. Her mother said she was so thrilled and happy when it arrived--she thought someone had found her kitty and returned it to her--she never knew that this was not the same kitty! I would definitely keep buying these life like kitties for all my great-grandchildren--they all fell in love with the ones I sent to each one of them (8 great-grandchildren!) Here is a photo of her and the kitty right after she received the replacement kitty.
review image
on October 14, 2012
It is a great toy it is made well. and has a good price and is cute. it is great for any age.
on January 4, 2013
I bought my daughter a ton of Beanie Boos for Christmas. I got some of the smaller versions of some and some larger ones. I got the smaller version (this one) and she prefers the smaller beanie boos to the buddy size. Perfect gift!
on June 3, 2015
This was one of my daughters first purchases with her allowance. It split open down the back after a few days of gentle play. She was sad and disappointed, but refuses to return it for another. So we sewed it up and I hope that will keep. I am unimpressed.
on October 23, 2013
My two year old daughter swindled me into getting this for her at Old Navy. Unfortunately, Pepper was lost on a trip to the Outlet Mall. After hearing sad little "meows" from my daughter mourning the loss of her favorite animal, I checked Old Navy for a replacement. They were out... and out for two weeks. I finally called and they said they didn't know when they'd get more Peppers in. So I went to trusty Amazon... and BEHOLD - there was sweet little Pepper on PRIME!! Ordered it immediately and she was here in two days. Life is great again here. Pepper has joined us on all excursions... with peace of mind that I can get another one pretty quick just in case! I love Amazon... they almost always have what I need.
on December 20, 2014
So very cute. Adorable little plush kitty is soft and sweet. Its eyes have a sparkle to them that match their inner ears, more sparkle then picture showed and even more cute in person. I'm sure this will be a toy that children will remember, I got it especially early and the seller I got it from was quick to deliver. This is a nice start to a collection as well. I highly recommend and my family member adores it.
on December 26, 2014
Beanie Boos are a favorite in my house. This is the same good quality as the others we have. My only complaint is that I keep forgetting you can buy these at Five Below and that's my fault. My daughter loves it.