4.0 out of 5 stars Boots!
My son loves Boots and I was really excited to find a doll on Amazon because I've never seen one in any toy store. Boots showed up and my son couldn't be happier. He was a little smaller than I anticipated, but it's an exact match to what Boots would look like in real life.
Published on February 25, 2008 by T. Adest

1.0 out of 5 stars Its a Key CHAIN
I thought I was buying a small version of Boots, but I did not realize it was the size of a key chain. Its really small. I only paid $[...] so returning it would have been foolish. I guess I will have my niece hook Boots to her Dora doll's backpack. I was not happy!
Published on December 5, 2009 by R. Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots!, February 25, 2008
T. Adest (Livingston, NJ) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very durable. My 3 year old loves it., April 11, 2009
Rachel Himes (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
There's not a lot one can say about a stuffed animal. Whether someone's child will like this will depend largely on whether they like stuffed animals and Dora characters, specifically.

However, this doll is very well constructed and holds up time and time again in the washing machine and dryer, as do most Ty dolls.

If you're child drags it with him/her everywhere you will be happy that it comes out of the wash looking pretty much new again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not THAT small, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
After reading some of the reviews, I was expecting this toy to be really tiny. It's not, it's an average size, actually, it's exactly 8" tall, just like it says here. It's supercute and looks exactly like Boots is supposed to look, except it's a bit long and narrow, Boots is shorter and has a tummy :) I bought it together with Swiper the Fox and they are about the same size. My daughter loved them since she loves Dora and everything that has to do with Dora, and prefers smaller toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy...but a bit small, July 16, 2008
Mary (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
My 20 month old daughter LOVES Dora the Explorer...especially Boots. So when I saw this toy, I jumped to buy it for her. As soon as I opened the box, I was disappointed to see how small it was. It is approximately 5 inches tall. The description for this toy does not mention the size. However, it turned out that it was the perfect size for my small daughter. She likes to throw it around and play catch with it so it's a perfect size for that. It looks just like the character and my daughter often points to Boots on TV while holding her Boots doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Boots, my Boots and me..., October 9, 2009
Andrew Ellington (I'm kind of everywhere) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
I'm breaking out of my comfort zone here (I usually ONLY review books, movies and music) to review a toy I recently purchased for my daughter (this is the fourth of potentially 5 reviews). My daughter (who is 2) is IN LOVE with Dora and Diego. She already has a few Dora dolls (not to mention a bedspread) but I just couldn't resist these little Ty dolls.

I actually really like the size. She can stuff all five of her dolls in her Dora Backpack and take them around the house with her. She loves to take Boots to bed with her (I don't advise young ones sleeping with Dora or Diego, beings that their hair is a bit of a choking hazard). My daughter already had a Boots doll that we got her when she saw `Dora Live', but the doll is about twice the size of this little Ty doll and is much harder. This Boots is a much softer and thus more lovable version of Boots, so I'm happy with it and she is too.

Yes, I gave it only four stars on durability since the ware and tear of a toddler can do some damage. Boots already is separating at the seams on his legs, so I had to get onto my little one for pulling at his legs. No, his legs are not falling off, but I can tell that they are getting weak. So, just watch your little ones to make sure they don't `love these little guys to death'.

If your kids love Dora (and especially that lovable little monkey, Boots) you can rest easy knowing that they will LOVE these dolls as well!

And a note to parents, these toys are NOT educational; but the show is VERY much so (my kids speaks Spanish! Like, OMG, I don't speak a word and she converses with me in Spanish at TWO YEARS OLD!!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my 4year old, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
this little guy is TOO CUTE! Fits in the Dora Backpack with Swiper. Perfect size for a 4 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loves this Character, November 21, 2008
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
I had already bought Swiper Dora's fox for my son, and I thought Boots would make a nice addition. This TY product has held up very well, with no signs of wear and tear.

When my son is watching the Dora episode on Nick Jr. Favorites Boxed Set (Vol. 1-3), in Volume 1, he uses both TY characters to act out the commotion over Boots's missing fire truck.

While he doesn't play with Boots every day, he still hasn't lost interest in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Affordable, May 28, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
Very cute toy. My niece absolutely loves Dora and this stuffed animal completed her collection of dora, the backback, and now boots. The size is small but works perfectly well in a 2 year olds hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, April 23, 2008
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
My 2 1/2 yr old daughter got this doll from the Easter bunny and she loves it. She takes Boots everywhere. He looks just like the character on Dora the Explorer.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Boots" is Best!, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey (Toy)
I purchased this "Boots" doll because my two year old granddaughter loves everything "Dora". This product exceeded my expectations, and my granddaughter was and is still very excited with him. I was unable to find "Boots" anywhere, so I was very happy to see him on Amazon. He is the perfect size to go along with her "Bedtime Dora", and they both go to bed with her at night and for naps. The toy comes with a cord and suction cup attached to its head which is easily clipped off. "Boots" also fits very nicely into Dora the Explorer Backpack Rescue BagThe toy came sooner than I expected it to, well packaged and in good condition. I would highly recommend this toy to anyone with a small child who loves everything "Dora" Dora the Explorer: 9" Boots

Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey