Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ty Wonderpets Trio Kit (Turtle Tuck, Linny & Ming Ming)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 5, 2008
We love our Beanie baby Wonder Pets, they look just like the real thing. Great product for a great price.
on February 8, 2009
This is a great deal compared to a lot of the really overpriced Wonder Pets merchandise out there, and worth it if you have a little Wonder Pets fan in the house. They're sturdy and look pretty accurate. Very good for imaginative play.
on September 20, 2008
Perfect for any little "Wonder Pets" fans out there. They look exactly like the characters in the television show. My 1 year old daughter LOVES them!
on December 15, 2012
Great Beanie Babies quality, looks just like the Wonder Pets. My son sings "What's gonna work? Teeeeeam work!" every time he gathers them up to play. If you're a parent like me who has seen the episodes 100,000 times you'll know exactly what I mean.
on November 27, 2012
My daughter fell in love with Wonder Pets and was using other stuffed animals to play out episodes. I found these on Amazon and they are so cute! Now she can play Wonder Pets with the real thing. Great set for any Wonder Pets fan.
on June 22, 2012
These three plush toys are great! Adorable. Great detail so they look just like they do on show-even though our Ming Ming looks a little grumpy. Great for reenacting episodes or imaging new adventures! So happy we got these. Very hard to find Wonderpet toys in store. I know I looked everywhere!!!!!
on April 6, 2013
I'm not sure what a Wonderpets is or what they do but I know my buddy's daughter loves them and she has a birthday coming up. These are pretty decent size and don't seem to be made cheaply. For a size reference they fit side by side in an amazon small box together. I'll assume if you're reading this you probably have one laying around to give you a rough idea.
on December 2, 2013
Disappointed in these. They do not look very much like the characters. The colors were off in some cases. My son is a huge Wonder Pets fan and he didn't catch on right away that these were supposed to be Ming Ming, Linny and Tuck.
on November 18, 2013
The phone...The phone is ringing...The phone well be right there... ok sorry seeing these again made the theme song pop into my head. These toys are well built and look pretty good my kids love playing with them
on December 26, 2011
Ok, they are just beanie babies, and you probably know what to expect, but these are WAY cuter, softer, and more lovable than other stuffed Wonderpets we looked at. These were the BIGGEST hit, along with the Flyboat book. My 17 month-old won't put them down. We were pleasantly surprised by the softness of the materials, especially Linny and Ming Ming. Our Ming Ming's eyes look a little angry, but that doesn't bother Little Miss. What's most important is that she immediately recognized all three characters and they the right size to carry all three around at once for a group hug. Tuck would be proud.

See 1 answered question