1,148 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, especially for the price
Clamps to the desk with two finger screws, which doesn't seem like it would be very stable, but once installed it's rock solid. No wobble, it doesn't feel or look cheap. Very solid, relatively easy to install; height adjustment is only possible for both monitors at a time, not individually, but that's no big drawback. Cable clamps along each arm, which feel a bit flimsy...
Published on March 4, 2010 by Olaf Piesche

2.0 out of 5 stars Think twice if you're not sure!
If you want to set the monitors in one spot and forget about them, you got it made with this. However, if your like me and want to move from leaning back in your chair to sitting forward and want to adjust your monitor match, your life just got a little harder. But excellent value for the price, I'm probably going to keep this mount for a year and when I get a new...
Published on February 10, 2012 by ParadigmPete

‹ Previous | 156 57 58115 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Tyke Supply Dual LCD Monitor Stand desk clamp holds up to 24" lcd monitors (Personal Computers)
This product is excellent. Does exactly what I ordered it for at less the cost than similar brands. I'd be surprised if you're not satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly sturdy and useful, January 19, 2013
I would think this item is better than it looks, which not many products I walk away with that impression. The price seems hard to believe that it could be this sturdy, well built, and thoughtful engineering. I bought two for 4 monitors that are 24" and 22". For a change this is a real home run. I would be sure that the back of your desk is available to clip onto..but even there they made it so that you can clamp onto something very thick, not just a few inches deep. Everything is adjustable on this, height, 3 separate joints on each arm, and the face rotates & pivots. That means there are 5 * 2 + 1 (11) factors to orient your gear. Could it be improved on? I don't see how except give them away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Functional, January 19, 2013
I can't imagine how I ever got along without having one of these. My monitors are at the perfect height for my line of sight, no neck strain. This stand is sturdy, well built & designed, easily installed & adjusted, hides the cables, is non-intrusive & frees up precious desktop space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, January 19, 2013
Gregory Yankelovich (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It was easy to install. Very solid construction. The only suggestions I can make to improve this are - separate a bushing into two separate ones to allow monitors to be adjusted in level separately, and extent the poll by 1 inch. I have 20" and 22" monitors and their attachments to arms are centered differently and makes one to be leveled 3-4 inches higher than another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, January 19, 2013
The first thing you notice is the solid construction. This is a serious and well designed stand. What else can I say that has not been said already. A nice touch was including the tool and screws. I had to buy VESA adapters for my monitors but that was the fault of my monitors not being VESA compliant. I am thrilled! I got the adapters here ...
[...]
They are equally well built. I will pass this setup onto my grandchildren is built so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, January 18, 2013
for the price it can't be beat. Strong and solid mounting system. Easy to install on my desk. glad i purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy To Install, January 17, 2013
JD (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This thing is great. Took me about 5 mins to put it together and mount both of my monitors. I wish that you could move the two different monitors to different heights but overall it is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME !! AWSOME !!, January 17, 2013
shipped on time

Not the cheapest but very well made and easy to install no sag at all very sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sturdy product, January 17, 2013
Very easy to assemble and holds two 23" LG2351T monitors very solidly to my desk... Much sturdier than the original monitor mounts with infinitely more viewing adjustments... It took less than 30 minutes to setup, install adjust and then readjust to my liking... I definitely recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, January 15, 2013
Great product. Very sturdy. No regrets. The set-up was easy. I can easily move the screens out of the way we I need to.

‹ Previous | 156 57 58115 | Next ›