5.0 out of 5 stars Product, vendor and delivery were perfect
Published on October 29, 2011 by Mickey

3.0 out of 5 stars All I can find anymore...
I used to use stronger acetaminophen... and now I am forced to buy this.
It's weaker than what I need or am used to.

No idea why Amazon has stopped carrying the brands that I was used to.
Or other stores on the web, for that matter.

Tired of being in pain and only having this weak pill to try and deal with the pain.
Published 3 months ago by Susan B. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Product, vendor and delivery were perfect, October 29, 2011
This review is from: Tylenol Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500 Mg 325 Caplets (Health and Beauty)
We have had difficulty finding large bottles of Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets in our local stores so I decided to try Amazon. The product was, of course, perfect. It came packed perfectedly and we received it almost immediately, way before we expected it, without having to pay any shipping charges. What could be better? No need to go from store to store trying to find what I want when a couple of clicks on Amazon brings it right to my door without any effort. I'm 81 and shopping on Amazon has sure made my life easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Top-Notch Pain Reliever, August 4, 2013
What can I say- its Tylenol. This stuff has been shown to work well for pain, especially arthritic pain, so if this is one of your main problems, its certainly worth a try. Make sure your doctor is aware of how much you're taking though- I just heard on the radio this morning that the number one reason for ER visits for liver failure is too much Tylenol!

It can be a two-fold problem. One problem is that you can just plain take too much - more than your liver can handle.

The other problem is that sice Tylenol is metabolized in the liver, if you're taking a lot of other meds that are ALSO metabolized in the liver, well, your liver might not be able to keep up and gets overstressed.

That said, I find it effective, and its pretty time-tested. Arthritis sufferers might also be interested in Treat Your Own Knee Arthritis and Treat Your Own Hand and Thumb Osteoarthritis - Tylenol doesn't do much to get your joints stronger and more flexible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain, no problem!!, November 20, 2013
I need it because my head sometimes is going to explote, Tylenol is the best product to kill pain and this presentation is the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Tylenol, July 7, 2010
D. Smith "desmith@aol.com" (Jefferson, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Product received on time and in condition promised. Better price than available in stores for large quantity bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 30, 2013
Tylenol has been my go to medication for many years. It helps with chronic muscle spasms, headaches and other problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars All I can find anymore..., June 4, 2014
I used to use stronger acetaminophen... and now I am forced to buy this.
It's weaker than what I need or am used to.

No idea why Amazon has stopped carrying the brands that I was used to.
Or other stores on the web, for that matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this product, May 7, 2014
J. Bell "JBell" (New Hampshire USA) - See all my reviews
I have been taking this since the mid-70's when I developed an allergy to aspirin. I have always had high fevers since I was a young child, so I have always relied on Tylenol when it gets to be very high and I become uncomfortable. I also use Tylenol for headaches - thankfully I have them infrequently, but if I do I always use Tylenol. Anything inflammatory-related is when I use ibuprofen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adequate pain control, May 6, 2014
I still would prefer ibuprofin but because of other meds, Tylenol is all I can take for now. It helps, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tylenol, May 4, 2014
my wife uses this versus prescription pain medications has been using this med for years have tried to use generic meds but does not work as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for minor aches and fever, April 23, 2014
This product is wonderful if you have a low fever and/or minor aches and pains. This is a good sized bottle at a great price.

Rate and Discover Movies