Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tylenol Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500 Mg 325 Caplets
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1|Change

on August 4, 2013
What can I say- its Tylenol. This stuff has been shown to work well for pain, especially arthritic pain, so if this is one of your main problems, its certainly worth a try. Make sure your doctor is aware of how much you're taking though- I just heard on the radio this morning that the number one reason for ER visits for liver failure is too much Tylenol!

It can be a two-fold problem. One problem is that you can just plain take too much - more than your liver can handle.

The other problem is that sice Tylenol is metabolized in the liver, if you're taking a lot of other meds that are ALSO metabolized in the liver, well, your liver might not be able to keep up and gets overstressed.

That said, I find it effective, and its pretty time-tested. Arthritis sufferers might also be interested in Treat Your Own Knee Arthritis and Treat Your Own Hand and Thumb Osteoarthritis - Tylenol doesn't do much to get your joints stronger and more flexible.
on October 29, 2011
We have had difficulty finding large bottles of Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets in our local stores so I decided to try Amazon. The product was, of course, perfect. It came packed perfectedly and we received it almost immediately, way before we expected it, without having to pay any shipping charges. What could be better? No need to go from store to store trying to find what I want when a couple of clicks on Amazon brings it right to my door without any effort. I'm 81 and shopping on Amazon has sure made my life easier.
It's that time of year again! Working in the yard and getting a stiff back or a pain in the shoulder from digging or raking, gardening or just cutting the grass. I just got through moving 10,000 pounds of river rock into a landscaping project and I still have 5,000 pounds yet to move. With all of the landscape preparation, laying out the weed cloth, wheel barrel moving the rock and putting it into the landscaping you can get really tired and stiff the next morning. Tylenol relieves my pain quickly and without the upset stomach that I get with other pain relievers.

I have counted on Tylenol working for me as long as I can remember and I trust the name brand. It is one of the best products out there for pain relief and it works for me!
on June 20, 2014
If you have nerve pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, aches and pains that really hurt and some lowball product doesn't work, this works! It does not make you sleepy, it slowly dissipates so there's no big aha the pain is gone and you think you might throw up. If you are not able to convince your doctor that you hurt, and the pressure points exhibit pain for a long time, and you've done the pain management classes and still don't get relief, TRY THIS! Order the big bottle, and don't let it run out.
on May 7, 2014
I have been taking this since the mid-70's when I developed an allergy to aspirin. I have always had high fevers since I was a young child, so I have always relied on Tylenol when it gets to be very high and I become uncomfortable. I also use Tylenol for headaches - thankfully I have them infrequently, but if I do I always use Tylenol. Anything inflammatory-related is when I use ibuprofen.
on February 19, 2016
I had gone to the dentist and they gave me a prescription which was filled by the pharmacy with a generic brand. So when I ran out I ordered a generic brand of acetaminophen thinking it would work. WRONG! All it did was give me a headache. So I bought this. Name brand acetaminophen. And does this work so much better than the generic stuff!

I threw the generic stuff away. Someone tried to explain to me that the generic stuff was just as good, while others have told me generic brands are not as good. I will go with name brand for now on.

This works well = no headache from taking it and it kills the pain wonderfully.
on February 14, 2014
Just came back from Sam's Club. Bought exactly the same item. Sam's Club price: $15.98. Amazon is slowly showing signs of not being the best price for a lot of their items. Research. Buyer beware.
on August 5, 2013
Yes, these caplets do relieve a headache (within a half hour or so), but they do--for me--trade the headache for a mildly upset stomach. I've tried this a few times to isolate the relationship between taking the caplet and stomach upset (mild, though it is), and for me it proves out. You may be different--this is only my own personal experience so yours will be different. If I were ordering Tylenol again I'd just pay a little more and get the gel caps, which I've not had problems with in the past. Done learned my lesson.
Oh, and the bottle itself--jeeez, can it be any uglier? This big red bottle looks like something you'd find in a chemical lab marked: Lookout!!
on June 3, 2016
Effective pain reliever for headache, toothache, muscle pain and many other aches and pains. One problem with Tylenol is that it can cause a liver toxicity or damage if taken frequently or by someone with a weak liver.

Fortunately there is a way to prevent or lessen the negative effects by simultaneously taking each caplet with a capsule or tablet of an herb milk thistle (Nature's Way Thisilyn is one of the best).

The acetaminophen itself is actually an antioxidant, but the body converts it to a toxic form which then causes the damage. Milk thistle acts by interfering with the conversion of acetaminophen into its toxic form, so that much less of the toxic form is produced. So the use of Tylenol with milk thistle (antioxidant also) actually results in a double antioxidant effect.

I know this a product review, but I would like to warn the buyers of a seller named lifestyle limits. This seller uses economy shipping, which is an extremely slow shipping method with very low shipping rates, it takes 3 weeks to a month before your item is delivered.
I wrote a seller feedback, but it was removed or blocked, it showed once, then it was gone. This seller is also rude.
Today a saw another negative feedback about this seller, but I am afraid it might be blocked too. I don't know what is going on, but for sure nobody wants to wait for a month to receive their painkiller.
on January 13, 2014
My wife and I use Tylenol Extra Strength daily for arthritis at Doctor's request given we are both on prescription medicine's for a variety of other health problems. Currently, this "fills the bill" for our needs without taking additional prescription med's.