5.0 out of 5 stars Great product works very fast!
Published on April 17, 2011 by Mister0704

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work as well as Extra Strength Tylenol
As I type this I have a pounding headache. I took some earlier today to treat it and it started to go away, but it has come back fiercer than ever. I took two more an hour ago and I'm not feeling any relief.

Published on June 14, 2010 by J. Jongeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product works very fast!, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Tylenol Extra Strength- Rapid Release Gels, 290ct (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking pain medications since I was a child, I have become immune per say to several other pain reliever. I have been using Tylenol rapid release for a few years now and it works great! It is fast as it claims to be. I am sad that you can't get it in the bulk anymore as this was a great deal as it did not expire before I was able to use it all. If you are looking for a pain med this is a good go to product.

5.0 out of 5 stars TYLENOL'S ALL TIME BEST, November 30, 2013
Goldi Locks (Zanesville OH. USA) - See all my reviews
TYLENOL'S product was awesome, whatever ingredient caused the rapid relief simply can't be found in copy-cat analgesics. Sadly No One seems to be at liberty to explain why it disappeared as I have pursued many avenues looking for answers. When you cant find it at Amazon-it's gone. If any of you happen to discover a vendor that stocks this product please make the info available...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, WHEN you can get it!, September 28, 2010
Bill (Santa Monica, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
Maker pulled it from Amazon's bulk program.
WANT IT BACK, PLEASE. Tylenol is the ONLY such
product I can use, with TKD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., December 1, 2013
Tylenol is easy on the stomach and certainly helps with headache and other pains. Far better than taking a prescription drug.

5.0 out of 5 stars All ok, September 13, 2011
Tylenol ordering and delivery did what I expected,,,fast, as described, and most importantly, no headaches. Will certainly order this product from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., September 4, 2011
BruceH (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
Was a little surprised at the red bottle, but the product inside is just as great as it always was. Nothing works better for a headache, for me at least.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work as well as Extra Strength Tylenol, June 14, 2010

I had a small bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol (the white caps) and it seemed to knock my headache right out. I know that different people react to different medication, but for what it's worth, I liked the Extra Strength better. I hope this helps :-)

ARRAY(0xa0c9e6a8)