Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2015
Watching the old fashion live stage shows Tyler Perry made is great though seeing all of it. Of course the same kind of story before it became a movie such as it's my favorite to watch all the time. Even the top of that I saw Tyler Perry's mother, Willie Maxine Perry (before R.I.P 12/08/2009) on the end of the play
on June 15, 2016
This play is funnier than the movie. I think this is Tyler's best play of all time...laughed throughout the play. I watched it with my 14 year old son. He couldn't stop laughing. He even put his cell phone down....it had to be funny!
on May 8, 2015
YAASSSSS....i havent seen this play in YEARS and I was so excited to give it to my sister for her Birthday so that I could watch it lol. Tyler Perry is and always will be hilarious. Love this play. Also it came in good time and nothing was wrong with it
on February 19, 2010
I've seen both the play and movie. The play had my side hurting from laughter. If you have not seen it; get it!!! Trust me when I say that you will enjoy it. No matter who you are and what's your nationality you will truely enjoy it.
on December 31, 2014
Tyler Perry never disappoints! IMO, the plays are way more funny than when they're adapted into movies b/c a lot of times it's funny when they ad lib or when you can tell they're ready to burst out laughing but are trying to keep it together! Highly recommend.
on February 3, 2014
I can honestly say that this was the best cast of singers that Tyler Perry ever had. Marva King, Curtis Blake, Tamela Mann, etc. Each time the actors had their own solo spot, I didn't fast forward like I do with Tyler Perry plays nowadays. I'm not sure if he's still working with Elvin Ross on the music side, but Elvin Ross made his play music so nice. Now.,,I just fast forward to the next scene. But this is an awesome play, love it now and I loved it when it first came out some years ago.
on June 12, 2014
Tyler Perry's earliest works were the best! But he still has the same magic he had just as then. Diary of A Mad Black Woman - The Play is funny with a nice story to go along with it. Would recommend to anybody looking for a good laugh.
on December 10, 2009
I have all of Tyler Perry's movies and plays, and I think this play will be very entertaining. No one does it better but Tyler Perry.
on November 27, 2013
This was the play version. I also saw the movie of the Diary of a Mad black Woman. I personally feel that the movie was much better. I would recommend that you look at both versions and see for yourself. To me, the movie was more dramatic and made you really appreciate each of the character's roles. The play took place in one setting, that was inside the house, which made it somewhat boring. But the movies, you had different locations, making it seem more real and true to life.
on December 27, 2013
This was without a doubt not worth the $1.99 I paid to see it. Ridiculous, not funny. Comparisons of white women to black women was insulting to both. Fast forwarded to the end, which was also poorly done. Sorry I rented it.