5.0 out of 5 stars ''Madea Shines Bright Like A Diamond In This Powerful Play''
Published 18 months ago by K. Mcneal

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed very rushed
This was very funny but too many mistakes as if this was a practice run. Tyler talked to the audience way to much. Almost more like a a stand up comedy then a play. Good advice and very spiritual. I would still buy the DVD again, but expect a more serious approach that has laughter. This seemed like the last show for the season.
Published 18 months ago by Ryan C

5.0 out of 5 stars ''Madea Shines Bright Like A Diamond In This Powerful Play'', February 5, 2013
K. Mcneal "K M" (Houston,Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I've been a Tyler Perry fan since day one. He never lets me down with any of his work (especially his plays). Tyler has recieved his fair share of positive & negative criticism for his Madea character over the years. Madea is what made Tyler a household name. Fans come out in droves to support anything with Madea's name attached to it. I can almost guarantee that everyone will fall in love with this tell it like it is play! This is a great play with outstanding singing & a powerful message. The play is set in a nursing home in which Madea was ordered to do 20 hours of community service. As usual Madea gets things in order in grand slam fashion. We'll know Tyler lossed his mom a few years ago. I remember reading an interview in which Tyler said his mother told him on her dying bed to keep his Madea character alive no matter what the naysayers think. I don't care how many times times this man's name is dragged through the mud or how redundant his messages can be @ times. I'm 25 year's old. Madea always leaves me with a message that pierces my soul! I'll never grow tired of her. This play will make you laugh,cry & jump for joy all @ the same time! I know Tyler said that this is going to be his last Madea play for a while. He's focusing more on his films now. I've no problem with that. I'm a huge fan of his movies & plays. But nothing beats a Madea play live in person. Keep up the good work Tyler! You're my inspiration!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good time, February 5, 2013
A great show filled with good singing and plenty of laughter. Tyler, you did it again. I watched it twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Tyler Perry's best work!, January 30, 2013
I saw this play live...TWICE! It was THAT good! I can't wait to see how he changed things on the dvd. He changed the plot on me the second time I saw it so I'm sure the dvd will have a little twist. After years of watching his work onscreen there is absolutely NOTHING like seeing it live! Best experience EVER!!! I can't wait for this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play!, February 6, 2013
I love this play Madea getting a Lord have mercy. I have been a Tyler Perry fan since I saw diary of a mad blacks woman the movie. Madea tells it like it is in this play. Keep on continuing in the lord Tyler

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyler is my dude, February 6, 2013
I own every single TP play and every single TP movie; of course I was gonna purchase this. FANTASTIC play. Loved it.
I loved everything about it. Great entertainment. Keep doin what u doin, dude. God bless you, TP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madea, March 13, 2013
Towanna Hopkins (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
There is just nothing more to be said about Tyler Perry's Madea. This is an awesome play. I have just about every play he has made and this one is just as good as the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madea, February 6, 2013
With his last two projects, I thought this would suck. But, it didn't I Laughed very hard and was surprised.Patrice Lovely was ridiculously good and funny as usual. The songs are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, March 13, 2013
Cali Gal (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Tyler Perry as Madea is hysterical as always. Constantly delivering comedy through Madea with a powerful message that makes you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars madea gets a job, March 12, 2013
great play, loved it, very enjoyable, can't wait for the movie if there is one coming in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, March 12, 2013
i have to this play was funny&i was please that the dvd was clear,the sound was clear,and for a tyler perry play,the price was good,i love the play

Rate and Discover Movies