Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Now SnS

on December 2, 2012
After 4 weeks of my daughter wearing these boots, the sole has started to fall off. We will have to throw them away!!
22 comments79 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2012
I give this a 3 because they look like the picture..they're really pretty shoes. My review was going to be lower, but because their customer service was so prompt and dealt with my problem very quickly, I choose to give 3 stars. I will say, if you don't mind your feet having no support of the bottoms shredding down to the thin layer of foam for the sole the first time you wear them, then get them. But these are NOT for people who have to walk long distances in the cold and snow.
11 comment105 of 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
Do not buy! These are very poor quality and the sole of the boot is like a flip flop. I returned this.
11 comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2013
I got them last year. Yes after continuous wear of them the sole starts to come off. Hot glue it back on & they're as good as new. Don't be so harsh. They're $15. They're not uggs. They're $15....!!! I love them & still wear them regularly. ~Megan~
0Comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
you get what you pay for. The bottom has cloth so they are VERY slick, you have to put the anti slip pads on them. Cute boots, if you only want to wear them or one season.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2012
not very good quality and the legs are so tight that I can't even wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. Huge disappointment!!
0Comment40 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
These boots were exactly like the picture! Super comfy and adorable! Would've been 5 stars but I'm not sure if they're going to last awhile since they were so cheap.
on December 25, 2013
These are terrible quality....I should have listened to the other reviewers but I thought I'd give then a shot....returned them immediately
on December 26, 2012
I love these boots very comfortable , and warm on these cold winter days. if you're looking for an inexpensisve pair of fur lined boots.I recommend them thumbs up!!!!
on November 25, 2013
was very disapointed by this boots, like they say you get what you pay for and I got very bad and cheap boots. Never again will I buy frim them again. Rather buy brand name pay full price and be satisfied than buy non-brand and be unsatisfied.
0Comment17 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse