- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
|Price:||$2,390.00 & FREE Shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Luxstyle4u.
- Displays hours, minutes with separate seconds dial at 3.
- IPB treated stainless steel case with matte finish and Incabloc shock absorber..
- Exclusive crown protection device and U-Boat stamped crown in IPB treated stainless steel.
- Powered by 25 jewels with 28800 vibrations per hour.
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Sold by: Chrono Hour Passion
Have one to sell?
The U-Boat Men's Flightdeck Watch boasts contemporary chronograph features with progressive styling, like an oversized gray dial and a black calfskin band with perforated inserts that closes with a traditional buckle. The gray dial boasts black Arabic and baton hour markers and hands and a subdial at the three o'clock position. The dial is protected by an antireflective sapphire crystal and backed by a stainless steel case. Other features include water-resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), a large textured crown on the case's left-hand side, and mechanical hand-wind movement.
U-Boat: A New Dimension in Time
Back in 1942 the "Officine Fontana" was poised to produce a professional watch for the distinguished officers of its navy’s U-Boats. Though the project was ultimately scrapped, the distinctive original drawings, color samples and innovative materials were lovingly preserved for more than 60 years. In 2000, Italo Fontana, a cousin of the watchmaker’s late founder, made a long held company dream come true with the launch of today’s inspired U-Boat brand.
U-Boat watches, just like their original namesake, are bold, aggressive and oversized. These timepieces embodied force and style and revealed the unique personality of the man behind the revival, Italo Fontana: “It took me seven years to develop and refine the U-BOAT watches. Inspired by 18th century craftsmanship and intricate made-by- hand detailing we can now produce a timepiece of rare artisanal quality that reaches to a new dimension of watch making.
Character and strength is a hallmark of the U-Boat brand. All watches in the line are designed with the crown on the left side of the case. It is both a unique and unexpectedly comfortable timepiece to wear. This distinctive signature is the brand statement: Classic yet powerful.
All items in the collection are made with either automatic or manual Swiss ETA mechanical movements. Each are housed in full-bodied, oversized, steel cases. PVD treated crystals, and precious metals beautifully merge with rubber and steel details, challenging traditional design standards in the world of timepieces.
From the Thousand of Feet Collection with its particular dodecagonal shaped case, to the latest Nightvision Collection that allows you to replace the colored glass, each watch express a singular personality.
In 2005, Italo Fontana joined forces with Mounir Moufarrige, an acclaimed tastemaker known for breathing new life into Montblanc and Chloé. Together they are bringing U-Boat into the limelight of today’s watch industry. Found only at the most discriminating of international retailers, U-Boat watches are earning worldwide appreciation from connoisseurs of rare and beloved timepieces.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00478JU9I
- Item model number: 5324
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||U-Boat|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
There are no customer reviews yet.