5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value knife. Perfect for most scuba divers.
Excellent knife for the price. The titanium is so light and easy to manage that this knife feels much smaller than it is. I love that it won't rust away like steel which is why I purchased it. It also has all the features that I think are important, such as the serrated side, line cutter and tank signal built into the handle.

I think overall that this is a...
Published on February 9, 2008 by Michael D. Franklin Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Knife, defective handle
After some year of use, this knife handle started to desintegrate by itself, up to the point it finally fell off completelly. Now I am looking for a good replacement, before I try to make one by myself.
Published 21 months ago by Francisco Sevcik

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value knife. Perfect for most scuba divers., February 9, 2008
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)

I think overall that this is a perfect knife for most scuba divers, as it's forgiving when it comes to the corrosion, grip and weight, but won't be destroyed by the salt water. The same knife is out there in steel for half the price, but is a complete waste as it won't last long. I would say that this is the perfect scuba knife for everyone, but I think the scabbard could be a little higher quality, and I am not sure if the plastic handle could take a serious impact without being damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife, July 4, 2009
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
This knife is well built with a good quality sheath. The retaining mechanism on the sheath holds the knife exceptionally well, while allowing it to be removed easily. This was of particular interest to me, since I've lost two knives while scuba diving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife, July 24, 2008
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
I like this knife. It's light and well balanced. You can extract from the holster pretty quick, although if speed of extraction is an issue I suggest you play cowboy and practice; the little buttons you push to release take some getting used to, tactily speaking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Knife, defective handle, December 5, 2012
Francisco Sevcik (Caracas, Distrito Federal Venezuela) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Diving knife, January 7, 2014
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
Divers knife excellent quality. A present for my son worth giving. He carries it diving every time he goes out. It's good for quick release and ease if carrying

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome knife!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
Super light, easy to clean\take apart, very secure sheath. No way that thing is coming out unless you want it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not Snorkel without it, August 28, 2009
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
Great Blade ... easy release and the strapping system is super comfortable. I have cut myself loose from a couple of shrimp nets with it (tourists) and it is a great safety device to add to your gear bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars My opinion, May 20, 2014
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
The knife is good quality but the sheath is cheap. The sheath straps are difficult to adjust and they don't hold the sheath in place properly. After fooling around for an hour to get the straps adjusted and cut to the proper length, I decided to replace them with a simple $3 Velcro strap ... which, by the way, works much better. For the price I paid I was expecting something more ... professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dive knife ever, December 17, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
I love this dive knife. Light and strong. Only complaint is the knife is a little hard to remove from case underwater. Other than that highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 10, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife (Sports)
Bought this for my son who dives. He said it was perfect and loved it! The quality was very good.

U.S. Divers Titanium 5-Inch Diving Knife